Applications Manager Lock-in Amplifiers
Marketing & Sales /
Zurich Instruments is a technology leader in advanced test and measurement instruments based on dynamic signal processing. Our products are used in many challenging research fields by scientists all over the world. Zurich Instruments' vision is to be the reference for digital instrumentation in leading research and development laboratories.
Join our Marketing & Sales team in Zurich to make a positive impact from day one and grow professionally within a fast-paced, supportive environment.
- Craft and execute an effective marketing strategy in close collaboration with Product Managers and Regional Managers to further develop the lock-in amplifier markets;
- Lead the creation of impactful content like blog posts, videos, application notes, etc. in close collaboration with Application Specialists and the MarCom team;
- Orchestrate the acquisition, processing, storage and distribution of application knowledge inside and outside the company to support informed decision-making;
- Monitor global instrument sales and report to company management;
- Build new relationships with customers and cultivate existing ones to secure growth and customer satisfaction; and
- Engage opinion leaders, demonstrate the strengths of our instruments on the most complex measurements at customers' labs, and represent Zurich Instruments at major trade shows.
- PhD in Physics or Electrical Engineering; 2 or 3 years of significant research experience after the PhD are a plus;
- Good knowledge of one or more of the applications that Zurich Instruments serves;
- Broad instrumentation and signal processing knowledge applicable to lock-in amplifiers, PIDs and PLLs and/or AWGs is required;
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities and demonstrated informal leadership skills with the ambition to grow;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a commercial role. Marketing experience is a strong asset;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; fluency in English is a must. Other languages are appreciated but not required.
We offer a diverse work environment in an international high-tech arena with an open and transparent company culture where personal development forms the basis of our success. We thrive on cooperation and support distributed decision-making that allows everyone to take responsibility and generate substantial impact from the start and on many levels.
Now is a great time to join the team.
We look forward to receiving your resume and your motivation letter.