Application Scientist Lock-in Amplifiers
Marketing & Sales /
Zurich Instruments is a technology leader in advanced test and measurement instruments based on dynamic signal processing. Our products are used in many challenging research fields by scientists all over the world. Zurich Instruments' vision is to be the reference for digital instrumentation in leading research and development laboratories.
Join our Marketing & Sales team in Zurich to make a positive impact from day one and grow professionally within a fast-paced, supportive environment.
- Help Zurich Instruments' customers find the best lock-in amplifier for their needs and provide the exceptional customer support they appreciate and expect from us;
- Provide accurate and impactful technical expertise to our customers through a mix of different media such as blogs, videos, application notes and more;
- Contribute to the development of the lock-in amplifier markets with your application background and knowledge;
- Establish new, and maintain existing customer contacts to secure future sales;
- Visit customers' labs to demonstrate the strengths of our instruments through ad-hoc measurements, and to talk to opinion leaders;
- Represent Zurich Instruments at major trade shows and scientific conferences.
- PhD in Physics or Electrical Engineering;
- Detailed practical knowledge of at least one key application area: photonics, scanning probe microscopy, sensors, etc;
- Solid technical background: several years of experience with laboratory instrumentation and signal processing knowledge;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; fluent English is a must. Other languages are nice to have;
- Experience in sales and/or an interest in developing in this area;
- Know-how of basic marketing methodologies;
- Programming skills in LabVIEW, MATLAB, C, and/or Python are nice to have.
We offer a diverse work environment in an international high-tech arena with an open and transparent company culture where personal development forms the basis of our success. We thrive on cooperation and support distributed decision-making that allows everyone to take responsibility and generate substantial impact from the start and on many levels.
Now is a great time to join the team.
We look forward to receiving your resume and your motivation letter.