Marketing Specialist 80-100%
Marketing & Sales /
Zurich Instruments is a fast-growing technology leader in advanced test and measurement with a focus on the scientific market. As an international marketing team, we are proud of our products and passionate about finding creative and effective ways to promote them to researchers and industry customers around the world. We gather evidence and data that help us make the right choices. We listen to our customers and seek ways to deliver the most relevant messages to them, and we enjoy the challenge of exploring new ideas to engage with those who haven’t yet heard about our innovative instruments.
Are you already thinking about how you could contribute to our success? As a Marketing Specialist, you will be working in a highly collaborative role and act as a driving force behind a broad range of marketing activities with direct impact on the company’s growth.
- Grow our brand recognition, increase high-quality lead generation and re-engagement, and boost the reach of our messages through marketing campaigns;
- Lead global digital marketing campaigns and reporting across SEO and SEA, mass mailing, display advertising, and social media;
- Plan, execute and optimize webinars and their promotion to maximize high-quality engagement;
- Manage media relationships to optimize visibility through press releases, content marketing, and digital and print advertising;
- Lead the organization of events including participation in international scientific conferences and trade shows;
- Evaluate ad hoc opportunities that can bring our activities and team to the next level, without losing track and focus of daily operational tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or other relevant education and 2-3 years of experience in a similar role;
- A solid digital marketing background with experience with and practical knowledge of SEA (Google Ads or Microsoft Ads), Google Analytics, SEO, email marketing, and social media management;
- Skilled in webinar management including hands-on experience with webinar platforms such as Zoom, On24, etc.;
- Excellent organizational, planning and stakeholder management skills;
- Ability to relate priorities to the big picture while paying attention to the details;
- Strong oral and written communication skills – fluent English is a must;
- Experience with event management, CRM systems or content management systems is a plus.
We offer a diverse work environment in an international high-tech arena with an open and transparent company culture where personal development and a common purpose form the basis of our success. We thrive on cooperation and we support distributed decision-making that allows everyone to take responsibility and generate substantial impact from the start.
Join the ride in one of the most exciting scientific and technological sectors with a creative and focused team of passionate individuals.
We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter.