Marketing & Sales /
Zurich Instruments is a fast-growing technology leader in advanced test and measurement with a focus on the scientific market. We are a pioneer in quantum computing instrumentation and lead the field with many industry firsts.
As an international marketing team, we are proud of our products and passionate about finding creative and effective ways to promote them to researchers and industry customers around the world. We gather evidence and data that help us make the right choices. We listen to our customers, we seek ways to deliver the most relevant messages to them, and we enjoy the challenge of exploring new ideas to engage with those who haven’t yet heard about our innovative instruments.
Are you already thinking about how you could contribute to our success? As a Marketing Director, you will take a leading role in orchestrating a highly skilled and motivated team of contributors. You will drive Zurich Instruments' brand recognition and lead intake, delivering strong and direct impact on the company’s growth.
- Lead and develop a global team of marketing professionals in an international science market;
- Define and implement a marketing strategy, plan and budget according to the wider company strategy;
- Work in close collaboration with Product Managers and Application Experts to set new standards in content marketing and maintain opinion leadership in our field;
- Orchestrate consistent and high-quality multi-lingual company communications across all channels;
- Develop website communication, CI and CD together with multiple specialists;
- Drive and innovate marketing solutions including data analytics, marketing automation, campaign performance tracking, etc.
- Masters's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or similar; Physics or EE education is a big plus;
- 5+ years of successful experience in international marketing leadership roles in high-tech markets;
- Dedicated leader with a track record in people and team development, collaborative leadership and coaching;
- Experienced with the successful implementation of many of the following marketing topics: Marketing automation, SEO, SEA, Google Analytics, Website, Content marketing, Digital campaigns, Print advertisement, CI & CD, In-person and online events, Social media management.
- Outstanding communicator on all levels, setting high standards inside and outside of the company;
- Excellent organizational, planning and stakeholder management skills.
We offer a diverse work environment in an international high-tech arena with an open and transparent company culture where personal development and a common purpose form the basis of our success. We thrive on cooperation and support distributed decision-making that allows everyone to take responsibility and generate substantial impact from the start.
Join the ride in one of the most exciting scientific and technological sectors with a creative and focused team of passionate individuals.
We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter.