Business Development Manager - Test & Measurement - USA
Marketing & Sales /
Zurich Instruments is a technology leader in advanced test and measurement instruments based on dynamic signal processing. Our products are used in many challenging research fields by scientists all over the world. Zurich Instruments' vision is to be the reference for digital instrumentation in leading research and development laboratories.
To support the company's continuing growth across all sectors and territories of our business, our Sales Team is looking for a talented Business Development Manager. Serving customers around the world, you will be working closely with our Application Scientists as well as our Business Fulfillment team in order to bring our industry leading products to both the academic and industrial markets.
- Achieve strong sales growth by securing new customers for ZI’s lock-in amplifiers and Impedance analyzer products
- Establishing new and maintaining existing customer relations, securing future sales
- Closing business opportunities, including both commercial and technical aspects
- Organizing and performing customer visits, engaging with opinion leaders
- Using and maintaining the quality of our CRM and other sales tools
- Representing Zurich Instruments at trade shows and conferences and in webinars
- Seeking and developing new business fields and identifying new opportunities for ZI products
- BSc/MSc or PhD in Physics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Several years sales experience in sales and/or business development.
- Sales experience within a Test & Measurement company as well as with account management is a plus
- Technical background in test & measurement, preferably in signal processing and associated instrumentation
- Understanding of one or more of our application fields, which include photonics, nanotechnology, microscopy and sensors
- Entrepreneurial spirit with experience (and/or understanding) of strategic sales
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English. Additional languages are a plus.
Zurich Instruments offers a diverse work environment in an international high-tech arena with an open and transparent company culture where personal development forms the basis of our success. We thrive on cooperation and support distributed decision-making that allows everyone to take responsibility and generate substantial impact from the start and on many levels. We provide a competitive remuneration and benefits package, including paid vacation and sick time in addition to US national holidays, and we support a healthy work-life balance.
Now is a great time to join the team.
We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. Applicants need to be legally authorized to work in the USA.