Field Application Engineer Quantum Technology - South Korea
Marketing & Sales /
Zurich Instruments is a technology leader in advanced test and measurement instruments and a pioneer in quantum computing control systems. Our products are used by the most ambitious scientists and engineers around the world. In 2018 we launched the first-ever commercial Quantum Computing Control System (QCCS)
to help the quantum computing community reach its goal of impactful quantum computers.
To support the company's growth in South Korea, we are looking for a South-Korea-based Field Application Engineer Quantum Technology to work with our sales team and deliver the best possible support to our customers.
- Work with leading quantum researchers across South Korea and help them solve complex technical challenges
- Provide onsite application-specific customer support, including system integration, product demonstrations and customer training
- Establish new and maintain existing customer contacts and secure future sales in the area of quantum technologies
- Develop the quantum computing market in South Korea, including superconducting qubits, spin qubits, etc.
- Consolidate market requirements and provide input to product development
- Produce content including blog posts, application notes, technical documentation and videos
- PhD in Physics with relevant background in quantum technologies
- Solid technical background with practical lab experience; hands-on experience with radiofrequency/microwave signal generation and measurement
- Experience in controlling and automating complex experiments, preferentially with Python
- Fluent oral and written communication in Korean and good English skills
- Availability to travel mainly within South Korea (around 50%)
- Candidates who have graduated recently and candidates with several years of post-graduate experience are equally encouraged to apply
We offer a diverse work environment in an international high-tech arena with an open and transparent company culture where personal development forms the basis of our success. We thrive on cooperation and support distributed decision-making that allows everyone to take responsibility and generate substantial impact from the start and on many levels.
Now is a great time to join the team.
We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter.
If you have questions on the position, please do not hesitate to contact
Il-Nam Yeom (Technical Sales South Korea), email@example.com , 82-10-6456-3463