Multimedia Designer - Digital Content / Motion / Print
New Zealand, Auckland
ZURU Edge – Design /
🌎 Design with Impact 🐶 - Drive Growth in Global Markets with ZURU Edge's Pet Design Team
ZURU is on a mission to disrupt across industries, challenge the status quo and catalyst change through radical innovation and automation advances. This is in play in different pillars of the company: ZURU Toys are re-imagining what it means to play; ZURU Tech is shaping a better future by leading the next building revolution; ZURU Edge is pioneering new generation FMCG brands to better serve modern consumers.
Founded in 2003 by EY Entrepreneur of the Year and World Entrepreneur Hall of Fame brothers Nick and Mat Mowbray, ZURU has quickly grown to a team of over 5000 direct and indirect members across more than 30 international locations.
Learn more about ZURU - https://zuru.com/
Life@ZURU - https://www.instagram.com/lifeatzuru/
About ZURU Edge - Pet Vertical
In 2024 Rhodes Pet Science, a subsidiary of The ZURU Group will have five brands live on shelves in 15 global markets around the world. Creative excellence is at the heart of the whole Rhodes Pet Science business. We are creatively motivated, creatively awarded and this is a genuinely exciting, big, global role: developing, delivering and exporting NZ commercial creativity to the world.
Bonkers - https://www.bonkerspets.com/
You will join us as a Designer to craft compelling content across our entire Rhodes Pet Science portfolio within the Zuru Edge creative team. This role delves deep into both digital and print campaigns, supporting established, launching, and NPD/emerging products and brands.
How you will make an impact
As our Intermediate Designer, you play a pivotal role in shaping our brand's global impact. Your responsibilities encompass both digital and print design, with the goal of creating compelling content for our range of established, emerging, and launching products and brands. This includes developing top-notch digital campaigns, designing visually appealing digital assets, crafting engaging printed materials, and refreshing existing packaging artwork. Your creative input will be instrumental in ensuring that our products and brands stand out on the global stage.
Design & Content Creation
- Develop best-in-class digital content and campaigns.
- Design digital assets including social tiles, Instagram stories, animations, and videos.
- Produce printed design assets for retail and advertising
- Design presentations using Figma.
- Minor updates to existing packaging artwork.
- Craft comprehensive creative briefs for both in-house and external creative teams.
Collaboration & Leadership
- Collaborate closely with the Design Lead to ensure smooth workflow and high-quality output.
- Ability to take the lead on design projects as required.
- Engage in creative brainstorming sessions, elevating brand representation.
Skill Development & Innovation
- Identify and act upon creative opportunities within the Pet Vertical.
- Stay updated with innovative design trends and techniques.
- Pursue learning opportunities in 3D design, familiarising oneself with tools like Cinema 4D
- Handle colour correction and grading for images and videos.
What You'll Bring
- Minimum 6 years of professional design experience.
- Mastery over AdobeCreativeSuite, particularly in After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Proficiency in interpreting marketing briefs and crafting aligned, inventive solutions.
- Effective task prioritisation across multiple projects.
- Organised and clean file management habits.
At ZURU, we have cultivated a high-performing culture that encourages excellence. Our team works towards ambitious goals, learning, performing, and improving together, all while having fun. We empower talented individuals to do their best work every day.
At ZURU, you get out what you put in. You are responsible for driving your own career and we provide the platform to achieve it. As ZURU is on such a fast growth trajectory, there are opportunities here that you won’t find anywhere else.
We recognise that ZURU’s success stems from our people and you can only be at your best when you are looking after yourself. ZURU encourages all our team members to invest in their wellbeing by providing an array of benefits and tools.
WHAT WE OFFER
🌱 Culture for Growth
🧘 Health & Well Being Benefits (including an onsite 24/7 gym)
🌎 Global Opportunities
💡 Surrounded by an A Player Team
💰 Competitive Remuneration
🐶 Furry Office Friends
🍓 Lots of fresh fruit, coffee, pals fridge and more
ZURU – Tomorrow Reimagined