New Zealand, Auckland /
ZURU Toys – Brand Marketing /
ZURU Toys make some of the globes most popular toys:
We broke records with our 5 Surprise range, with iconic brands made mini.
Our award-winning Rainbocornshave become a cult-favourite plush sitting in 23 million households across 70 countries.
Collectively, our Tiktok accounts have over 20 million likes, placing us as one of the most liked brands in the world.
Our team is made up of specialists in their field, coming together to create products that ignite imaginations across the world. Get to know us a little better by checking out our company Instagram @lifeatzuru
We need people to come on board to not only be a part of the action, but to progress us with innovation, passion and bright ideas.
We are looking for a Community Manager for our brands across all toys. You will directly contribute to brand and market success by providing exceptional customer service.
What You'll Do:
- Ensure the customer journey and experience is best-in-class through responding to and interacting with customers across social platforms and email communication.
- Create handbooks for each brand that can be used as a resource for our Customer Service team as the brand continues to grow and scale.
- Establish excellent knowledge of brands and their product ranges so that customers receive best-in-class responses with full information.
- Manage any complex or escalated queries from customers and ensure these are handled seamlessly.
- Create and maintain effective customer service procedures, policies and standards.
- Establish each brands’ tone of voice and provide training/examples to our Customer Service team to ensure it is being used across all channels.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Monthly reporting to the wider brand team on hero customer feedback, common requests, product issues, Customer Service team performance and KPIs, and feedback to ensure customer needs are always governing ongoing strategies.
What You'll Bring
- Experience in community manager or similar customer service role
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with social media management and marketing
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be organized
About ZURU Group
At ZURU Group, we are on a quest to disrupt, innovate and reimagine tomorrow from A to Z. Founded in 2003, our vision is to be the biggest consumer goods, toy and construction company in the world. And nearly twenty years later, we are well on track to be just that!
ZURU has already disrupted countless categories, created dozens of award-winning brands and built world-leading automated manufacturing systems. Next, ZURU is revolutionizing the way we build to bring greater flexibility, speed, affordability, quality and sustainability to the construction industry.
With over 5,000 team members in over 30 global locations, ZURU is perfectly placed to continue building its reputation as one of the fastest-growing and most disruptive companies in the world.