Senior Marketing Executive
New Zealand, Auckland /
ZURU Edge – Marketing /
ZURU Edge is looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join our marketing team and work on one of our nappy brands currently being sold in Target stores across the US. In this role, you would be shaping and bringing to life strategic growth plans for the brand, by building and executing initiatives across a range of paid, owned and earned channels.
What You'll Do:
- Develop integrated communication strategies for the brand, across paid, owned and earned channels and working in collaboration with Global Marketing Manager, Commercial, Product Development, and retail partners to create effective and aligned plans.
- Lead the day-to-day of business processes for the brand with the support of the Global Marketing Manager for a range of marketing activities.
- Lead the brand’s social strategy from ideation to execution, alongside partnerships with other brands and influencers.
- Lead creative team briefing and ongoing asset management for the brand.
- Budget management and reconciliation with the support of the Global Marketing Manager.
- Conduct post evaluation of activities, extracting insights to develop lessons learned and recommendations for future brand activity.
- Support in the creation of core brand assets, including presentations to be utilised by the wider business.
What You'll Bring:
- 2-3 years’ experience in Marketing or Media at an agency or client side.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of marketing principles and practices; advertising creative development, media buying and planning, social media, budgeting, and analysis.
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter, with strong verbal and written ability.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment where change is the status-quo.
- Apply creative yet analytical thinking with a hunger to continuously grow and learn.
About ZURU Edge
ZURU Edge is an award-winning company that designs, develops, manufactures and markets new generation brands to better serve modern consumers. Moving with the energy, direction and pace of today’s world, ZURU Edge is disrupting stale categories and leading them into the 21st century by creating brands driven by purpose, innovation and data.
Part of the ZURU Group, we are on a quest to reimagine tomorrow from A to Z. Founded in 2003, ZURU has rapidly grown and now spans three core divisions—toys, consumer goods and construction. With over 5,000 team members in over 30 global locations, ZURU is perfectly placed to continue building its reputation as one of the fastest-growing and most disruptive companies in the world.