New Zealand, Auckland
ZURU Toys – Brand Marketing /
ZURU is on a mission to disrupt across industries, to challenge the status quo and catalyst change through radical innovation and automation advances. This is in play in different pillars of the company: ZURU Toys are re-imagining what it means to play; ZURU Tech are shaping a better future by leading the next building revolution; ZURU Edge is pioneering new generation FMCG brands to better serve modern consumers.
Founded in 2003 by EY Entrepreneur of the Year and World Entrepreneur Hall of Fame brothers Nick and Mat Mowbray, ZURU has quickly grown to a team of over 5000 direct and indirect members across more than 30 international locations.
One of the largest toy companies in the world, globally recognised and award-winning brands include Bunch O Balloons, Mini Brands, XSHOT, Rainbocorns and Smashers. Our global FMCG brands include MONDAY Haircare, Rascal + Friends, NOOD, BONKERS =, Gumi Yum Surprise and Dose & Co.
ROLE PURPOSE –
To provide dedicated administrative support to the global marketing team in the efficient execution of brand and product strategies.
We are thrilled to offer an exciting opportunity for an Marketing Administrator to join the ZURU Toys team and work closely with our global marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing essential administrative support, ensuring the smooth implementation of global marketing strategies. This position is ideal for someone with a strong passion for administration and a desire to work within a dynamic, fast-paced global company based in New Zealand.
CORE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Global Asset Suite Support (all brand assets and touchpoints)
• Assist with regular maintenance of the asset management system for assigned brands.
• Manage flow and allocation of assets as they are created and developed.
• Product copy written, proofed and uploaded.
• Support on licensor approvals of any global asset.
• Maintain global marketing and product QR codes.
• Maintain ZURU Toys website.
2. Photography Support
• Assist on product coordination for lifestyle photography shoots in NZ.
• Support during casting and agency management for talent.
• Support during prop and costume management.
• Runner and support requirements on location for photo shoots.
3. Marketing Support
• Partner with Global brand team to see through asset creation from brief to distribution.
• Support with category insights by summarising available data and key insights.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar administrative role within a fast-paced, multi-brand environment.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- A solid understanding of marketing principles.
- Exceptional organizational skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Proficiency in computer applications including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Preferable to hold relevant tertiary qualifications in a related field.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
$58,000 - $62,000 a year
At ZURU, we have cultivated a high-performing culture that encourages excellence. Our team works towards ambitious goals, learning, performing, and improving together, all while having fun. We empower talented individuals to do their best work every day.
At ZURU, you get out what you put in. You are responsible for driving your own career and we provide the platform to achieve it. As ZURU is on such a fast growth trajectory, there are opportunities here that you won’t find anywhere else.
We recognise that ZURU’s success stems from our people and you can only be at your best when you are looking after yourself. ZURU encourages all our team members to invest in their wellbeing by providing an array of benefits and tools.
What We Offer
🌱 Culture for Growth
🧘 Health & Well Being Benefits (including an onsite 24/7 gym)
🌎 Global Opportunities
💡 Surrounded by an A Player Team
💰 Competitive Remuneration
🐶 Furry Office Friends
🍓 Lots of fresh fruit, coffee, pals fridge and more
ZURU – Tomorrow Reimagined 🚀