Graduate Commerical Sales Management
New Zealand, Auckland /
ZURU Toys – Commercial /
We reimagine play, every day. At ZURU, we are designing iconic toys for the next generation. Our team are on the lookout for the ‘big kids', creative forces, those passionate about innovation, great personalities, dedicated specialists, and lovers of life to join our cause to create the world’s best toys.
Come and be a part of creating magic for kids the world over, our products include top-selling Mini Brands, Bunch O Balloons, Smashers and X-Shot. Our team are specialists in their areas and are constantly looking at ways to break new ground – without huge hierarchies or paper pushing.
You will be responsible for the growth and profitability of a brand portfolio. Strategic, well-organized and analytical, you can envision and work toward the “big picture” while driving best-in-class day-to-day execution. You can articulate clearly your objectives and strategy and motivate others across the organisation to meet those goals.
Overall, you are sales focused and can make decisions to orchestrate successful business outcomes consistently. You enjoy forecasting, gap analyses and market heat maps. You champion an depth understanding of your category, brand and buyers/customers globally and use your understanding to provide strategic solutions to drive growth.
Get to know us a little better by checking out our company Instagram @lifeatzuru
What You'll Do:
- Propose and implement sales strategy including commercial models, distribution, channel management and promotional strategies
- Propose and implement market strategy for brand portfolio including pricing, commercial strategy and (in conjunction with Marketing Director) marketing investment to maximise brand profitability
- Collaborate with all sales country and account managers to deliver strategic, tailored and persuasive brand programs to achieve sales targets and secure new opportunities
- Identify market/customer range gaps and challenges and provide innovative solutions to win
- In collaboration with Supply Planning and Sales Ops confirm global sales forecasts to set capacity and manage global product roll out priorities
- Be the category expert based on brand portfolio, use this expertise to strategically identify new product and category opportunities
- Pitch brands to key accounts globally
- Build tools to drive sales including brand pitch decks, case studies and launch results
What You'll Bring:
- Graduate Nov 22 (Bachelor of Commerce or similar)
- Must demonstrate ability to influence and motivate cross- functional teams and hold stakeholders accountable.
- Ability to multi-task and be able to set priorities, stay focused, and set clear milestones.
- Highly commercial and analytical with ability navigate large volume of information and refine into actionable strategies.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills as well as strong presentation skills.
At ZURU we are on a mission that is bigger than any one of us. To achieve this, we have created a high-performance culture that is designed to foster greatness and is building an exceptional team. We believe a great workplace is a team working towards ambitious goals, where you learn quickly, perform excellent work, improve fast and have fun while you’re doing it. We have a culture where incredibly talented people are empowered to do their best work every day. We love being on a world-class team that is making a difference.
CURIOSITY | Question everything, assume nothing. Think new. Stay curious. Challenge the norm. Keep learning.
INNOVATION | Tear it apart, rebuild it better. Innovate always. Solve problems. Hero creativity. Find the edge.
TENACITY | Be tenacious. Dive in. Go for best. Play to your strengths. Win or fail fast and learn from it.
NIMBLENESS | Run, don't walk. Keep moving. Think forward. Pivot and flex.
INTEGRITY | Care deeply. Act with integrity. Take responsibility. Work passionately. Make an impact.
COLLABORATION | Work as a team. Care as a family. Have fun. Share the vision. Inspire others.
What ZURU Can Offer You
We recognise that ZURU’s success stems from our people and you can only be at your best when you are looking after yourself. ZURU encourages all our team members to invest in their well-being by providing an array of benefits and tools.
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Health & Well Being Bene