Sales Operations Analyst, UK
United Kingdom, Leeds /
ZURU Toys – Sales Operations /
Inspired by kids and imaginative play, ZURU is one of the fastest growing toy companies in the world that is known for its agility, creativity and new-age manufacturing techniques.
We are looking for exceptional talent with Business Analytics background for an exciting opportunity of Sales Operations Analyst.
The Sales Operations Specialist/ Analyst would be responsible for sales analysis, forecasting, internal and external collaboration with planners and analysts, reporting and supporting sales presentations.
As Sales Operations Specialist/ Analyst, you will be in charge of optimizing company item assortment and in stock levels, reporting and coordinating with company supply chain on order shipment requirements and working with planners to ensure a successful flow of orders and product.
Job Responsibilities to be covered while working in retail environment
- Pull reports and data to manage each sku and the supply to each store.
- Recommend and write orders to move product through the supply chain.
- Analyze store level POS data to identify potential out-of-stock issues
- Monitor and report on key replenishment metrics, initiates actions to improve OTIF, forecast accuracy, replenishment, inventory and service as indicated by customers
- Investigate stocking, delivery and product activity problems
- Manage transfer requirements by location, find root causes and implement solutions
- Effectively analyze and execute Inventory Policy settings to support Seasonal Activity
- Order Management - maintain a high level of accuracy on orders, pricing, execution of allocations, comparison of forecast to trends
- Analyze corporate, DC, and store level forecasts on continued basis to identify risk and opportunities
- Assist with scorecard analysis for both internal and external meetings.
- Assist with key meeting prep.
Desired Skills & Attributes
- · Bachelor degree in Finance, Mathematics, Business or related field
- · Strong knowledge and/or experience with retail systems including Retail Link, GRS, Supplier Center, and Ecommerce is highly desired
- · Minimum 2 years’ experience as a business analyst or similar role for a CPG company, with responsibility for analyzing POS-based data and formulating insights and recommendations for customer account
- · Ability to compile the data and effectively communicate the insights
- · Highly effective at developing presentation materials that are clear, concise and compelling.
- · Excellent command of Microsoft Office. Very proficient in excel
- We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary with performance bonuses and growth opportunities
- 100% Healthcare coverage options with premium plans
- Generous PTO and Holidays
- Team lunches, happy hours, and outings
- Learning and Development resources
- Flexi-work program
- Global mobility (we are a global business, so we want you to explore your future)
- Wellness Allowance
- Best learnings from international team mates, leaders