Sales Executive, Eastern Europe
Poland, Warsaw /
ZURU Toys – Sales /
Do you have a love for toys? Are you passionate and enjoy wearing multiple hats while handling a wide range of operational and administrative responsibilities?
Then join ZURU!! We are proud to be in the top 10 Toy Companies in US. Our business in Eastern Europe has grown massively in the last 1 year. We are now expanding our team and calling out for talented sales administrators who want to become valuable members of the Zuru team. This is a great opportunity for motivated individuals seeking an opportunity to grow with us.
As Sales Coordinator/Administrator, you will fully support the team through administrative, customer service, and business development activities. This position will support the Sales team to grow the ZURU business in Eastern Europe.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist Sales Manager in maintaining sales network and channel.
- Keep the standard price list updated whenever received the new master price list from the team.
- Send invites and get meetings booked. Attend toy fairs when needed.
- Assist in meeting preparations.
- Meeting follow ups – work with merchandising team and sample room to make sure all quotes and samples are delivered on time. Work with the customization team and designers to create spec/rendering/artwork of any new promo packs/PDQ’s/FSDU’s/planogram etc.
- Keep the quote/order summaries updated for each customer and each season regularly.
- Check P&L and set up special prices for specific customers.
- Send through all order confirmations to merchandising team and ensure they are raised on the system effectively.
- Keep the selections list updated for each season and help in providing management with accurate sales forecasts.
- Send email-marketing blasts to the buyers with any product updates.
- Sales analysis for specific seasons/customers when required.
- Work with commercial leads on brand presentation, production schedule, and deadlines.
- Keep the customers updated with samples, and marketing material when available and provide customers with any spec changes on relevant products.
- Coordinate marketing activities with local agencies and the Zuru Marketing team
- Keep the channel management file/ exclusive list updated.
- Keep the master account list updated.
- Markdown doc. preparation, check P&L/costs etc.
- Follow up on any other special requests from the customers.
- Coordinate cooperation with dedicated distributor assigned by supervisor
- Be ready for future accounts direct management
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Desired Skills & Attributes
- 2+ years of sales support experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related discipline is preferred
- Previous Toy industry experience is beneficial but not essential
- Excellent presentation & interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational & communicational skills
- Extremely proficient in MS Office including Excel & PPT
- Strong analytical skills both for reporting and development of solutions
- Attention to detail and ability to analyze and develop creative solutions
- Highly efficient and able to meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented, hardworking, good team player, willing to learn, and well organized
- CRM experience is desirable
ZURU is a disruptive and award-winning company that designs, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative toys. Inspired by kids and imaginative play, ZURU is one of the fastest-growing toy companies and is known for its agility, creativity and new-age manufacturing techniques. The company now has 18 offices globally, with a team of young and incredibly driven individuals based in the Auckland office in New Zealand.
On the back of this success, ZURU has since started leveraging its core competencies in innovation and speed-to-market manufacturing in the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) space. This has led to the establishment of ZURU Edge, with our mission being to create purpose-driven brands that are relevant to the new millennial and generation Z customers, using highly targeted social & digital advertising with big data.