Product Owner - MEP
ZURU Tech – Product /
Zuru Tech is digitalizing the construction process of buildings all around the world. We have a multi-national team developing the world’s first digital building fabrication platform, you design, we build it!
Modena, Italy, is the Software Development HQ. Here we develop Zuru Home app, a BIM (Building Information Modelling) software meant for the general public, architects and engineers, created to design, buy and send to manufacturing any type of building with complete design freedom.
Welcome to the future!
As a Product Owner you will define the roadmap, organize milestones and user stories for Zuru Home BIM application. You will write on GitLab epics, User Stories and documentation related to the BIM.
You’re going to work directly with CTO and CDO of Zuru Tech and with other Product Owners in the MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing) Group.
- Product Owner develop, execute the product roadmap and align it to strategic goals. You will be assigned to the MEP module of our BIM, which is a highly automated MEP design module where the end user designs just the utilities and the software takes care of routing and generating the installation automatically via a procedural algorithm you’ll help define together with our SME (subject matter experts) and the development team.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Helps maintaining an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Helps defining the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize user stories to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, UX Designers and engineering.
- Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs and deliverables.
- Report to: CTO and CDO
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Structural/Electrical/Energy Engineering or Architecture. Passion for the construction field
- Experience in design of civil or industrial MEP installations with a focus on Electrical and Plumbing for the following types of installations: Electrical, Cold water supply, Hot water supply, Waste/Drain, Heating, Cooling, Ventilation, Security, Home automation.
- Customer first, design-thinking mindset.
- Comprehend complex systems at a blink and always have a “great idea”.
- Passion for User Experience and software design
- Passion for technology.
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
- Outstanding written and verbal communication; must be a clear, concise and persuasive communicator.
- Outstanding English – C1 level
€40,000 - €45,000 a year
⌛️Flex Time: you can decide when to come and go to work from 6am to 10pm . We have a Core Time from 10:00 to 12:00am in which presence is required, and the rest of the day is up to you! (max 40h per week)
🧑💻 Hybrid Work from Home Policy
🏡 Paid relocation in Modena for three months
🌎 International environment
🍓 Fresh fruits, coffee, drinks...and a lot of parties!
A lot more! Come and discover us!
PLACE OF WORK: MODENA
The research is addressed to both sexes (Legislative Decree No. 198/2006) and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03. Candidates interested and in possession of the requirements are invited to send their curriculum vitae, including the authorization to process personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 and to the art. 13 GDPR 679/16.