Social Media Executive
New Zealand, Auckland /
ZURU Toys – Brand Marketing /
We reimagine play, every day. At ZURU, we are designing iconic toys for the next generation. Our team are on the look out for the ‘big kids’, creative forces, those passionate about innovation, great personalities, dedicated specialists, and lovers of life to join our cause to create the world’s best toys.
Come and be a part of creating magic for kids the world over, our products include top-selling Mini Brands, Bunch O Balloons, Smashers and X-Shot. Our team are specialists in their areas, and are constantly looking at ways to break new ground – without huge hierarchies or paper pushing.
We’re after a TikTok content creator to join our NZ team - send your CV and a TikTok on why you’re perfect for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org! (Must be 18+ and eligible to work in New Zealand)
Core Roles & Responsibilities
- Receive and review bi-annual briefing docs from the marketing team to understand brand and product priorities and creative campaign direction
- Work with the SMM to create quarterly global content calendars aligning with brand, product, platform, local market, and paid goals, checking in regularly to support any change in a timely manner
- Regularly review and report on content and channel performance ensuring key learnings are applied to future content
- Conduct weekly trends audit on platforms and monthly industry audits to ensure ZURU is always leading the pack with our content and platform choices
- Deliver consistent growth and community engagement with your content and community interactions
- Ideation and creation of all organic and paid TikTok content ensuring alignment with organic & paid funnel requirements
- Explore and leverage trends, hooks and new content opportunities to deliver results-producing more volume than required
- Work with the SMM and design leads to understand what is performing for each layer of the funnel & apply it to new content development
- Conduct regular sweeps for UGC content, requesting usage rights as required for all platforms
- Leverage influencer teams for campaign content
- Develop briefs for content brokers to support high volume content requirements
Skills & Experience Required
- You are a passionate Tiktok master
- Proven experience creating engaging social content that delivers results
- Creative, well organised and skilled in juggling multiple projects and conflicting priorities
- Tertiary qualifications in media or marketing preferred but not essential
About ZURU Group
At ZURU Group, we are on a quest to disrupt, innovate and reimagine tomorrow from A to Z. Founded in 2003, our vision is to be the biggest consumer goods, toy and construction company in the world. And nearly twenty years later, we are well on track to be just that!
ZURU has already disrupted countless categories, created dozens of award-winning brands and built world-leading automated manufacturing systems. Next, ZURU is revolutionizing the way we build to bring greater flexibility, speed, affordability, quality and sustainability to the construction industry.
With over 5,000 team members in over 30 global locations, ZURU is perfectly placed to continue building its reputation as one of the fastest-growing and most disruptive companies in the world.