International Key Account Executive
New Zealand, Auckland /
ZURU Edge – Commercial Sales /
On a mission to build the brands of tomorrow, ZURU Edge is here to change everything you thought you knew about fast moving consumer goods. Making a huge impact with new generation brands like MONDAY Haircare, Rascal + Friends nappies, Dose & Co ingestible beauty, NOOD pet food and more, ZURU Edge is creating a new status quo—and we’re looking for the best of the best to join us as we design the new global norm.
ZURU Edge is after an International Key Account Executive who directly contributes to the overall vision and business success by leading and scaling the international appearance of Rascal+Friends.
You will liaise with major retailers and work closely with our regional sales teams and sales managers in specific target markets to guarantee a smooth market entry as well as identify and secure future growth opportunities. Having excellent commercial acumen and negotiation skills you will be leading negotiations with global key accounts seeking outstanding results for both sides.
Further, your passion and curiosity about the global FMCG industry will help you to prepare in-depth trends and category reviews, understanding the unique market and consumer requirements as well as specific commercial aspects in order to create strategic NPD projects. Your business-proven analytical skills will be utilised to ensure correct demand/sales forecasting and the establishment of ambitious but realistic sales objectives considering marketing, sales and promotional plans.
- Create go-to-market strategies, identify and foster new key partnerships and ensure smooth brand/product launches into new international markets.
- Grow and manage existing relationships with retailers to ultimately grow and accelerate the business/brand performance globally.
- Development on building commercial model and line architecture to localise the assortment to position the brand for long term sustainable growth.
- Work directly with global retailers or account managers and regional sales managers on range reviews, presentations to partners, product demonstrations, sales data information and outline brand marketing and category strategies.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing seasonal and annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volumes and profit for existing and new products.
- Oversee the set-up of different supply chain capabilities where needed and continually look at optimizing new and existing ones.
- 2-4 years of experience in Consumer Goods, with outstanding negotiation performance and strong commercial acumen.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Commerce/Finance or related discipline is preferred
- Strong analytical, decision making, influencing communication skills
About Rascal + Friends
As the fastest-growing diaper brand in the world, Rascal + Friends knows a thing or two about seriously good baby products and we’re not here to mess about. Stocked at over 7,000 stores all around the world, Rascal + Friends is designed for serious performance—and our loyal Rascals community would tend to agree! And the best part? We’re just getting started, and have so many exciting things in store.
Rascal + Friends is part of ZURU Edge, an award-winning company that designs, develops, manufactures and markets new generation brands to better serve modern consumers. Moving with the energy, direction and pace of today’s world, ZURU Edge is disrupting stale categories and leading them into the 21st century by creating brands driven by purpose, innovation and data.
What ZURU Offers You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Health & Well Being Benefits | Global Opportunities | A Player Team | Competitive Remuneration | Furry Office Friends |
No updated CV? - No problem. Just apply here or send me a message via LinkedIn - Felix Rothas. Let's arrange an informal chat!