Global Logistics Manager
New Zealand, Auckland /
ZURU FMCG & Toys – Product and Operations /
On a mission to build the brands of tomorrow, ZURU is here to change everything you thought you knew about fast moving consumer goods. Making a huge impact with new generation brands like MONDAY Haircare, Rascal + Friends nappies, Dose & Co ingestible beauty, NOOD pet food and more, ZURU is creating a new status quo—and we’re looking for the best of the best to join us as we design the new global norm.
As such, we’re looking for a Global Logistics Manager to help us continue to grow and take our exciting brands all over the world.
About The Role
As the Global Logistics Manager, you will contribute to the satisfaction of our customers and the overall success of ZURU by providing exceptional logistics management and delivery of outstanding business results through our 3PL partners.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving on-the-ground detail, acting as a conduit between 3PL’s and ZURU to ensure accurate reconciling and alignment on KPIs that are serving the best interests of ZURU. Consistent with ZURU’s DNA you will strive for continuous improvement, and relentlessly drive consistency and standardization.
To be successful in this role you will use your people leadership skills and experience in change management to establish overall processes of logistics from factory to customer. We are looking for a self-starter with a wealth of experience in 3PL, inventory, and logistics management to identify gaps in current processes and understand where improvements can be made to maximise efficiency.
What You'll Bring
- Rich experience in in Warehousing (3PL) Management, Inventory Management, and Logistics and relevant software systems
- Rich experience in running 3PL provider tender selection
- Knowledge of importing and exporting, including product movement between various countries
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to create a strong rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and empower others
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities
- Superior time management skills and the ability to balance multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment and apply initiative and proactivity
- Computer literacy skills in Microsoft Office suite, an excellent user of Excel
At ZURU, we are on a quest to disrupt, innovate and reimagine tomorrow from A to Z. Founded in 2003, our vision is to be the biggest consumer goods, toy and construction company in the world. And nearly twenty years later, we are well on track to be just that!
As ZURU is on such a fast growth trajectory, there are opportunities here that you won’t find anywhere else or ZURU is unique, exciting and bold and will provide you with growth opportunities that you never dreamed possible.
What ZURU Can Offer You
We recognise that ZURU’s success stems from our people and you can only be at your best when you are looking after yourself. ZURU encourages all our team members to invest in their wellbeing by providing an array of benefits and tools.
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Health & Well Being Benefits | Global Opportunities | Surrounded by an A Player Team | Competitive Remuneration | Furry Office Friends |
ZURU is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
If this role sounds like you, apply today or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +64 21 166 2848 for a confidential chat.