New Zealand, Auckland
ZURU Toys – Digital /
ZURU is on a mission to disrupt across industries, to challenge the status quo and catalyst change through radical innovation and automation advances. This is in play in different pillars of the company: ZURU Toys are re-imagining what it means to play; ZURU Tech are shaping a better future by leading the next building revolution; ZURU Edge is pioneering new generation FMCG brands to better serve modern consumers.
Founded in 2003 by EY Entrepreneur of the Year and World Entrepreneur Hall of Fame brothers Nick and Mat Mowbray, ZURU has quickly grown to a team of over 5000 direct and indirect members across more than 30 international locations.
One of the largest toy companies in the world, with globally recognised and award-winning brands include Bunch O Balloons, Mini Brands, XSHOT, Rainbocorns and Smashers. Our global FMCG brands include MONDAY Haircare, Rascal + Friends, NOOD, BONKERS and Dose & Co.
About the Opportunity
The Digital Manager is a member of the central ZURU Digital team, with this individual helping lead these efforts for the ZURU TOYS portfolio of brands specifically. This role oversees all of ZURU Toys global digital marketing strategy, planning & campaign delivery, alongside the cross channel optimisation of this investment. You’ll be working alongside our global brand & local country marketing teams to strategize & plan world leading campaigns.
Core Roles & Responsibilities
- Create, oversee and execute digital paid amplification strategies rich social campaigns that drive brand awareness, engagement and conversion.
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics across Facebook, Instagram, Google, Tik Tok & other relevant platforms.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to guide A/B creative tests, incrementality tests, and spend scaling tests on campaigns online and offline to identify what works best.
- Ensure campaign success by managing bids and budgets in order to be able to meet the defined KPI’s.
- Optimise campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best return on investment.
- Manage budgets across brands and geographies, analysing and recommending modifications to ad spend to optimise the overall media strategy.
- Report on campaign performance and share this knowledge with wider brand teams to govern ongoing content and campaign strategies.
- Monitor web traffic & conversion metrics in order to suggest content optimisation strategies.
- Lead and manage week to week sales/marketing correlation reporting to identify key learnings to govern ongoing strategies, including sharing these learnings with the wider team.
- Deliver world class communications & experience to the brand teams we support, providing peace of mind that their investment is constantly being delivered effectively & efficiently.
Skills & Experience Required
- 4+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing or Media
- Media buying experience working with both Facebook Business Manager and Google ad products is required, TikTok a bonus.
- Understanding of SEM, SEO & retail marketplaces (Amazon), alongside web/social traffic, engagement & conversion metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication/Marketing/Math/ComSci or related discipline is preferred.
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritise, stay organised, and manage time effectively.
$100,000 - $130,000 a year
At ZURU, we have cultivated a high-performing culture that encourages excellence. Our team works towards ambitious goals, learning, performing, and improving together, all while having fun. We empower talented individuals to do their best work every day.
At ZURU, you get out what you put in. You are responsible for driving your own career and we provide the platform to achieve it. As ZURU is on such a fast growth trajectory, there are opportunities here that you won’t find anywhere else.
We recognise that ZURU’s success stems from our people and you can only be at your best when you are looking after yourself. ZURU encourages all our team members to invest in their wellbeing by providing an array of benefits and tools.
What We Offer
🌱 Culture for Growth
🧘 Health & Well Being Benefits (including an onsite 24/7 gym)
🌎 Global Opportunities
💡 Surrounded by an A Player Team
💰 Competitive Remuneration
🐶 Furry Office Friends
🍓 Lots of fresh fruit, coffee, Pals fridge and more
ZURU – Tomorrow Reimagined 🚀