Digital Executive - FMCG
New Zealand, Auckland /
ZURU Edge – Digital /
Experience in paid digital media advertising, and love the FMCG industry? Read on!
ZURU is one of the fastest-growing and most disruptive companies in the world. A Kiwi grassroots start-up turned global, founded in 2003 by New Zealand EY Entrepreneur of the Year and World Entrepreneur Hall of Fame brothers Nick and Mat Mowbray after they left high school. ZURU has quickly grown to over 5000 + team members in over 30 locations. The company started in toys and quickly became one of the largest in the world, competing with comparatively historic household names by disrupting through automation and innovation. Award-winning brands include Bunch O Balloons, Mini Brands, XSHOT, Rainbocorns and Smashers. After so much success, the brothers took that model and applied it to consumer goods, creating their second division, ZURU Edge, and redefining the meaning of FMCG, becoming the fastest-growing consumer goods company in the world with new-age brands including MONDAY Haircare, Rascal + Friends, Dose & Co, NOOD and Bonkers. ZURU Tech, the newest division, is the company's moon shoot project where they endeavour to truly change the world by disrupting the construction industry. With 600 engineers working across 7 locations ZURU Tech towards the ultimate goal of disrupting how the world builds.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Digital Executive is a member of the central ZURU Digital team, helping execute paid media for the ZURU EDGE portfolio of brands. This role supports all of ZURU EDGE’s global digital marketing, which includes brands in the FMCG categories of beauty (MONDAY HAIRCARE), pet (NOOD/BONKERS), wellness (DOSE & CO/HEALTH BY HABIT), baby (RASCAL & FRIENDS / MILLIE MOON) & Household Cleaning (BACTIVE).
This role is involved in the critical functions of international media planning & reporting and specifically leads the execution of paid social (Facebook, Tik Tok) campaign implementation. Insights & optimisation generation & sharing also being core to the success of these functions.
Reporting to our Digital Manager - Edge and indirectly to the Head Of Digital, you’ll be working alongside our brand & content teams to plan, implement & report world-leading ad campaigns, while also working with other digital team specialists to support their YouTube, Search & Retail Marketplace (Amazon Ads) execution. Overall responsibilities include budget management, social and digital media execution, campaign planning and reporting across brands or territories.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
Curious, enthusiastic, analytical, proactive and insightful, the Digi Exec can visualise the impact of their work on the organisation's goals, while learning to drive day-to-day execution that is industry-leading. Once established they can analyse and optimise paid campaigns effectively and efficiently, utilising an array of data to make strategic decisions that have a tangible impact on performance. They champion paid social campaigns, looking for the next best strategy or approach to optimise, improve or refine their work. They develop excellent communication and team player skills, taking responsibility for their budgets, KPIs, results and strategy while working in harmony with their wider digital, brand & e-commerce teams.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 1-2+ years proven track record of paid social campaign performance across Facebook and Instagram at minimum (ideally TikTok too) tied back to business/campaign goals and measured by key performance metrics.
- Proactive, self-starter who takes full pride and ownership in their work. Doesn’t wait for step-by-step instructions, believes in their ability and works closely with their team to execute to the best of their ability at all times.
- Experience managing campaign media schedules & reporting, and a track record of executing effective and efficient results at each stage of the marketing funnel.
- Understands the importance of budget optimisation down to each individual impression, and the role of different channels in the wider digital ecosystem.
- Highly adaptable and low-friction style of working. Comfortable working with multiple ethnicities, ages, backgrounds, skill sets and personalities. Mentally tough, confident and results-driven. Displays radical candour yet empathy at every turn.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, with demonstrated typing, speaking & reporting skills
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritise, stay organised, and manage time effectively with a strong can-do-attitude
LIFE AT ZURU
ZURU is one of the most exciting, dynamic, and entrepreneurial environments of the 21st century. The company’s success is driven by the complete embodiment of the ZURU DNA, the very values that ZURU was founded on. These principles have pioneered an A-player team that is committed to winning through a continuous improvement mindset.
We have a culture where incredibly talented people are empowered to do their best work every day. We love being on a world class team that is making a difference. We recognise that ZURU’s success stems from our people and you can only be at your best when you are looking after yourself. ZURU encourages all our team members to invest in their wellbeing by providing an array of benefits and tools.
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Health & Well Being Benefits | Global Opportunities | Surrounded by an A Player Team | Competitive Remuneration | Furry Office Friends |
Don’t just take our word for it - to see behind the scenes of ZURU go to @lifeatzuru on Instagram and TikTok or visit www.ZURU.com.