Key Account Manager, Russia
Moscow, Russia /
ZURU Toys – Sales /
At ZURU, work is fun! Bound by our mission to be innovative, creative, and inspiring, each member of the “ZURU Family” shares the same intrinsic philosophies and fosters a team-orientated work culture. The team is full of vibrant, intelligent individuals with a passion for doing things better and disrupting the world around them. Most importantly, ZURU's owners greatly value each and everyone one of our employees, as much as they do their own family...
ZURU is growing with the vision to reimagine play, everywhere everyday. We pave our path, disrupting and innovating without compromise, to become the #1 toy company in the world. ZURU has delighted millions of children all over the world with brands such as Bunch O Balloons™, X-Shot™, Rainbocorns™ and 5 Surprise™ (just to name a few).
Already one of the largest toy manufacturers, ZURU Russia is a fast-paced and dynamic business with ambitious growth plans.
Based in Moscow, we cover Russia and CIS countries, with further expansion plans in place to support our growing team. In this role, the successful candidate would work closely with our General Manager in all stages of the sales cycle, by taking ownership of key accounts across Russia & CIS and contributing to the overall vision and success of the business.
Our ideal candidate will have evidence of strong interpersonal skills, possess excellent negotiation abilities, and have a good understanding of the retail landscape - including experience in dealing with multi-channel retailers, as X5, Tander, Lenta and Okey.
Roles and responsibilities
- Maintain and grow sales account base in line with the company business strategy.
- Establish strong relationships with all customers and key stakeholders.
- Collaborate proactively and effectively with internal commercial teams, to keep up to date on NPD schedule, marketing objectives and core strategies.
- Conduct regular customer review meetings, identifying opportunities to develop the accounts and facilitate growth
- Attend & participate in Trade Fairs (as required).
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of three years’ exposure in a sales environment (ideally gained within the toy industry).
- Be able to demonstrate success managing a business portfolio and account base.
- Have an understanding of selection timelines and have the skillset to proactively manage business effectively.
- Illustrate competence from a reporting and administrative standpoint.
- Have the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines on time.
- Possess excellent IT skills, in particular with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Be a self-motivated, organised team player.
- Fluent English.
Our Culture and Values
At ZURU we are on a mission that is bigger than any one of us. To achieve this, we have created a high-performance culture that is designed to foster greatness and are building an exceptional team. We believe a great workplace is a team working towards ambitious goals, where you learn quickly, perform excellent work, improve fast and have fun while you’re doing it. We have a culture where incredibly talented people are empowered to do their best work every day. We love being on a world class team that is making a difference.
The ZURU team is full of self-motivated, diverse, smart people with a passion for doing things better.
At ZURU, you get out what you put in. You are responsible for driving your own career and we provide the platform to achieve it. As ZURU is on such a fast growth trajectory, there are opportunities here that you won’t find anywhere else.
ZURU is unique, exciting and bold and will provide you with growth opportunities that you never dreamed possible.
Our values are:
CURIOSITY | Question everything, assume nothing. Think new. Stay curious. Challenge the norm. Keep learning.
INNOVATION | Tear it apart, rebuild it better. Innovate always. Solve problems. Hero creativity. Find the edge.
TENACITY | Be tenacious. Dive in. Go for best. Play to your strengths. Win or fail fast and learn from it.
NIMBLENESS | Run, don't walk. Keep moving. Think forward. Pivot and flex.
INTEGRITY | Care deeply. Act with integrity. Take responsibility. Work passionately. Make an impact.
COLLABORATION | Work as a team. Care as a family. Have fun. Share the vision. Inspire others.