Senior Marketing Executive
New Zealand, Auckland /
ZURU Toys – Brand Marketing /
ZURU Toys make some of the globes most popular toys:
We broke records with our 5 Surprise range, with iconic brands made mini.
Our award-winning Rainbocorns have become a cult-favourite plush sitting in 23 million households across 70 countries.
Collectively, our Tiktok accounts have over 20 million likes, placing us as one of the most liked brands in the world.
Come and be a part of creating magic for kids the world over, our products include top-selling Mini Brands, Bunch O Balloons, Smashers and X-Shot. Our team are constantly looking at ways to break new ground – without huge hierarchies or paper pushing.
Get to know us a little better by checking out our company Instagram @lifeatzuru!
We need people to come on board to not only be a part of the action, but to progress us with innovation, passion and bright ideas.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive which will see you take ownership & execution of our local commercial strategies from budgeting, planning, media execution, and bespoke retail activations across our Australian, New Zealand and South Africa markets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategic ownership of our investment by brand to drive market growth.
- Owner of Local market media budgets per market.
- Media planning across all brands & brief in specialist teams for assets and paid media.
- Weekly POS tracking and how it relates to media performance & actioning optimisation.
- Daily interaction with Country Managers and Sales leads around plans and activations.
- Trade Marketing activations across catalogues and instore branding and activations.
- Build and manage retail marketing relationships.
- Localise all Global media activations in sell-in presentation and overlay with bespoke retail plans and present.
- Management of local agencies/partners.
- Local Asset Management:
- Brief in all local video edits
- Manage localisation for all assets across video, social & Instore etc.
- Brief in additional assets and content asks from retail.
- Brief in all additional paid content to drive brand plans in market
Skills & Experience Required
- 2-3 years’ experience in a global or local brand marketing role.
- Ability to multi-task and be able to set priorities, stay focused, and set clear milestones.
- A go-getter with energy and determination to continuously improve and push boundaries.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills as well as strong presentation skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and advanced proficiency in PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage workload across different time zones
About ZURU & ZURU Edge
ZURU is a disruptive and award-winning company that designs, develops, manufactures and markets innovative toys. Inspired by kids and imaginative play, ZURU is one of the fastest-growing toy companies and is known for their agility, creativity and new-age manufacturing techniques. The company now has 18 offices globally, with a team of young and incredibly driven individuals based in the Auckland office in New Zealand.
On the back of this success, ZURU has since started leveraging its core competencies in innovation and speed to market manufacturing in the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) space. This has led to the establishment of ZURU Edge, with our mission being to create purpose-driven brands that are relevant to the new millennial and generation Z customers, using highly targeted social & digital advertising with big data.