Global Product & Project Manager - Baby
New Zealand, Auckland /
ZURU Edge – Product and Operations /
On a mission to build the brands of tomorrow, ZURU Edge is here to change everything you thought you knew about fast-moving consumer goods. Making a huge impact with new generation brands like MONDAY Haircare, Rascal + Friends nappies, Health by Habit vitamins and supplements, Dose & Co ingestible beauty, NOOD pet food and more, ZURU Edge is creating a new status quo—and we’re looking for the best of the best to join us.
As such, we’re looking for a Global Product Manager to work across one of ZURU’s most exciting and topical verticals – Baby. You will directly contribute to developing the overarching brand product strategy for our existing, developing, and future baby brands, working with our functional teams in-house to identify market and product opportunities, and bringing these to life! The role will involve ongoing product and claims development, project management, internal and external stakeholder management, market research and cost analysis.
- Lead the development of ZURU’s 10-year product management strategy within the Baby vertical.
- Build and manage internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Act as the conduit between ZURU’s backend and frontend teams to ensure business-wide alignment on product offerings, go-to-market strategies and product/brand value-add.
- Oversee stage and gating process for all new product development.
- Oversee the claims development process for products within the existing, developing and future brands.
- Manage brand objectives based on overall business priorities and align workflow to overarching business objectives.
- Manage overarching project timelines between ZURU’s international teams.
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive continuous progress within specific brand opportunities.
- Work closely with the team of project managers in China to source materials, negotiate pricing, develop and test prototypes and confirm final products
- Work closely with the Vertical Factory Team to optimize supply chains, inventory management and manufacturing processes throughout the course of a product’s lifecycle.
- Work with ZURU’s China data team to understand the macro landscape of appropriate industries.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Product Development/Brand Management/Project Management in FMCG Industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Business Management/Engineering.
- Highly analytical acumen; proficient in Excel and a great understanding of basic data analysis.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with an ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess strong verbal, written, and technical communication skills
ZURU Edge is an award-winning company that designs, develops, manufactures and markets new-generation brands to better serve modern consumers. Moving with the energy, direction and pace of today’s world, ZURU Edge is disrupting stale categories and leading them into the 21st century by creating brands driven by purpose, innovation and data.
Part of the ZURU Group, we are on a quest to reimagine tomorrow. Founded in 2003, ZURU has rapidly grown and now spans three core divisions—toys, consumer goods and construction. With over 5,000 team members in over 30 global locations, ZURU is perfectly placed to continue building its reputation as one of the fastest-growing and most disruptive companies in the world.