Senior Key Account Manager (Target)
United States, Minneapolis
ZURU Toys – Sales /
ZURU is on a mission to disrupt across industries, challenge the status quo and catalyst change through radical innovation and automation advances. This is in play in different pillars of the company: ZURU Toys are re-imagining what it means to play; ZURU Tech is shaping a better future by leading the next building revolution; ZURU Edge is pioneering new generation FMCG brands to better serve modern consumers.
Founded in 2003 by EY Entrepreneur of the Year and World Entrepreneur Hall of Fame brothers Nick and Mat Mowbray, ZURU has quickly grown to a team of over 5000 direct and indirect members across more than 30 international locations.
One of the largest toy companies in the world, globally recognised and award-winning brands include Bunch O Balloons, Mini Brands, XSHOT, Rainbocorns and Smashers. Our global FMCG brands include MONDAY Haircare, Rascal + Friends, NOOD, BONKERS, Gumi Yum Surprise and Dose & Co.
We are looking for a passionate and driven Key Account Manager to focus on building strategic relationships with Target across all buying teams, ensuring our Platform Brands and Big Bet items are maximised every season. In doing so you will ensure ZURU is capturing or over-indexing its Share of Shelf vs competitors.
· In this role, you will work closely with commercial, sales ops and marketing teams to craft pitches to grow listings and drive growth. You will be able to work and deliver results while working as part of a cross-functional team across different time zones.
· You will have the opportunity to disrupt the market to better meet consumer & customer needs: develop and execute the customer strategic plans to disrupt established players and achieve ZURU company goals across all toy categories.
· You build long term strategic partnerships that create mutual value & enable delivery of our Target’s business goals: negotiate and execute Joint Business Plans that deliver on both ZURU’s and Target’s needs
· Drive ZURU’s strategy through Target advocacy and ability to influence internally: leverage insights to drive ZURU’s direction – ensuring Target and their consumers are at the heart of all account decision making, maximising our ability to win.
·You will execute with excellence: maximize availability, visibility and awareness of ZURU brands instore and online via best in class delivery of distribution, feature, display and marketing activation across our biggest bets.
· You'll be a captain of culture for ZURU: ensure as ZURU rapidly grows we maintain the magic, entrepreneurial culture that enables us to challenge the status quo and win together – whilst always ensuring we put people first
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
· Drive ZURU financial performance to unlock the fuel for further investment in better consumer experience: win with customer partners, maximising ZURU P&L delivery & unlocking margin to reinvest in game-changing Innovation
· Execute with excellence: maximize availability, visibility and awareness of ZURU brands instore and online via best in class delivery of distribution, feature, display and marketing activation across our biggest bets
· Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute marketing campaigns, product launches, and promotional activities to drive brand awareness and demand generation
· You will ensure ZURU is capturing or over-indexing its Share of Shelf vs competitors, working closely with commercial, marketing & supply teams to achieve distribution goals and maximize performance at shelf
· You will be able to work and deliver results while working as part of a cross-functional team across different time zones
· Ownership of key account relationships with responsibility of building long term alignment to enable delivery of mutually aligned strategic & financial goals
· Constantly add value by developing and improving commercial processes to improve performance and drive efficiencies
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
· 4+ years professional experience
· Target experience preferred but not required
· Toy Industry experience preferred but not required
· Strong commercial & business acumen, strategic thinking and problem-solving.
· Must demonstrate leadership ability and be able to influence and motivate cross-functional teams, while holding stakeholders accountable to deliver on business objectives.
· Strong communication & influencing skills, with the ability to translate messages across a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
· Please note: this is a full-time position based onsite in our Minneapolis office
· Please note: US work permit required
At ZURU, we have cultivated a high-performing culture that encourages excellence. Our team works towards ambitious goals, learning, performing, and improving together, all while having fun. We empower talented individuals to do their best work every day.
At ZURU, you get out what you put in. You are responsible for driving your own career and we provide the platform to achieve it. As ZURU is on such a fast growth trajectory, there are opportunities here that you won’t find anywhere else.
We recognise that ZURU’s success stems from our people and you can only be at your best when you are looking after yourself. ZURU encourages all our team members to invest in their wellbeing by providing an array of benefits and tools.
WHAT WE OFFER
🌱 Culture for Growth
💡 Surrounded by an A Player Team
💰 Competitive Remuneration
ZURU – Tomorrow Reimagined