New Zealand, Auckland /
ZURU Group – Product and Operations /
ZURU is one of the fastest-growing and most disruptive companies in the world. A Kiwi grassroots start-up turned global, founded in 2003 by New Zealand EY Entrepreneur of the Year and World Entrepreneur Hall of Fame brothers Nick and Mat Mowbray after they left high school. ZURU has quickly grown to over 5000 + team members in over 30 locations.
The company started in toys and quickly became one of the largest in the world, competing with comparatively historic household names by disrupting through automation and innovation. Award-winning brands include Bunch O Balloons, Mini Brands, XSHOT, Rainbocorns and Smashers. After so much success, the brothers took that model and applied it to consumer goods, creating their second division, ZURU Edge, and redefining the meaning of FMCG, becoming the fastest-growing consumer goods company in the world with new-age brands including MONDAY Haircare, Rascal + Friends, Dose & Co, NOOD and Bonkers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Logistics Analyst at ZURU Group, you will play a crucial role in optimising our global supply chain operations across multiple regions, supporting major retailers worldwide. You will analyse and interpret data, optimise transportation and distribution, and contribute to cost savings and improved efficiency.
Our global logistics team supports operations in North America, Europe, Asia, and Oceania, catering to major retailers such as Walmart, Cost Co, Tesco, Foodstuffs, Coles, and more. With a vast catalog of SKUs, you will gain exposure to global markets and work with the world's leading retailers.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
Ready to optimise logistics operations? We need you, a talented Logistics Analyst, to make a remarkable impact at ZURU. In this role, you'll shape our future, driving efficiency and innovation. Leverage your analytical skills to uncover process improvements, streamline transportation routes, and create custom reports that bring transparency to our logistics network. Your insights will not only save costs but also ensure timely and efficient product delivery to our valued customers.
This is an exhilarating journey where we transform logistics operations and redefine industry standards. Bring your passion for data analysis and logistics optimisation, and together, let's revolutionise our supply chain. Join us now and unleash your potential in an environment where creativity thrives, opportunities abound, and your contributions leave a lasting legacy. Be part of our ZURU team, where we turn possibilities into realities and set new benchmarks in logistics excellence.
Get to know us a little better by checking out our company Instagram @lifeatzuru
Core Roles & Responsibilities
- Collect and analyse data related to supply chain operations, optimising external supplier performance, and managing the distribution network.
- Optimise customer order frequency, freight, and volume to improve supply chain efficiency and reduce transportation costs.
- Analyse distribution movements in multiple regions to calculate the end-to-end cost of goods sold (COGS).
- Identify patterns, seasonality, and opportunities for savings in the distribution network using analytical tools and techniques.
- Build reports and dashboards to enhance transparency around supply chain performance, costs, supplier performance, customer order profiles, returns, and logistics spend.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Finance, Marketing, Customer Service, Sales, and Planning, to meet their data and information needs.
Skills & Experience required
- 1-2 Years of proven experience in a Logistics and/or Data Analyst role
- Strong stakeholder management skills and a high-level communication.
- Exposure to big sets of data from multiple sources
- Competent across Microsoft Office and SQL
- Experience having worked with the following is preferred: SAP (Or other ERP systems), Power BI, Python or AWS
- Knowledge of supply chain concepts
ZURU is on a quest to reimagine tomorrow. Founded in 2003, ZURU Group has rapidly grown and now spans three core divisions—ZURU Toys, ZURU Edge (consumer goods) and ZURU Tech (construction).
Known for its cutting-edge software and world-leading automation and manufacturing systems, ZURU has over 5,000 team members in over 30 global locations, making it perfectly placed to continue building its reputation as one of the fastest-growing and most disruptive companies in the world.
At ZURU, we have cultivated a high-performing culture that encourages excellence. Our team works towards ambitious goals, learning, performing, and improving together, all while having fun. We empower talented individuals to do their best work every day.
At ZURU, you get out what you put in. You are responsible for driving your own career and we provide the platform to achieve it. As ZURU is on such a fast growth trajectory, there are opportunities here that you won’t find anywhere else.
Get to know us a little better by checking out @lifeatzuru on Instagram or www.zuru.com.
WHAT WE OFFER
🌱 Culture for Growth
🧘 Health & Well Being Benefits (including an onsite 24/7 gym)
🌎 Global Opportunities
💡 Surrounded by an A Player Team
💰 Competitive Remuneration
🐶 Furry Office Friends
🍓 Lots of fresh fruit, coffee, pals fridge and more
ZURU – Reimagining tomorrow 🚀