Office Manager / Receptionist
United States, Los Angeles /
ZURU Group – Office /
ZURU is one of the fastest growing companies in the world, we are known for our agility, creativity, and new-age manufacturing techniques. We are looking for an exceptionally organised and high energy Receptionist/Office Manager to join our team at a super exciting time as we gear up to move from our current office to our beautiful new LA HQ (comprising of three buildings).
As the friendly face of our beautiful new LA campus (consisting of three buildings), you will be in charge of and responsible for making sure everything runs smoothly. To thrive in this role you’ll need an eye for detail, a proactive mindset, and a love for the hustle and bustle of a fast-paced environment.
How You Will Make An Impact
You will have a significant impact on the operations and image of ZURU's new LA campus. You will be the first point of contact for guests and customers, creating a positive first impression and setting the tone for their experience at ZURU. By maintaining a clean, organized, and well-stocked office, you’ll help create a productive work environment for the team. You will coordinate and take a lead on team events, communications, and travel arrangements to help ensure the smooth running of the office and support the success of the team. You will help promote a positive office culture and provide support to new hires and departing team members, making a lasting impact on the office environment and team morale. Overall, this role will play a crucial role in ensuring the success and growth of ZURU's new LA campus.
What You Will Bring
- A positive, responsive, proactive, approach to the role
- Always looking for ways to improve the office environment and customer/team experience.
- Proven experience (2-4 years) in a front facing, fast paced role.
- Knowledge of office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Valid US work permit is required
- Please note this is a full-time position based onsite at the Los Angeles office (El Segundo)
What ZURU Can Offer You
- Culture for Growth | Health & Well Being Benefits | Global Opportunities | High Performance Team | Competitive Remuneration
- Salary range for this role is: $60,000 - $75,000 USD + benefits based on skills and experience
ZURU is on a quest to reimagine tomorrow. Founded in 2003, ZURU Group has rapidly grown and now spans three core divisions—ZURU Toys, ZURU Edge (consumer goods) and ZURU Tech (construction).
Known for its cutting-edge software and world-leading automation and manufacturing systems, ZURU has over 5,000 team members in over 30 global locations, making it perfectly placed to continue building its reputation as one of the fastest-growing and most disruptive companies in the world.
At ZURU, we have cultivated a high-performing culture that encourages excellence. Our team works towards ambitious goals, learning, performing, and improving together, all while having fun. We empower talented individuals to do their best work every day.
At ZURU, you get out what you put in. You are responsible for driving your own career and we provide the platform to achieve it. As ZURU is on such a fast growth trajectory, there are opportunities here that you won’t find anywhere else.
Get to know us a little better by checking out @lifeatzuru on Instagram or www.zuru.com.