Marketing Executive - Influencers
New Zealand, Auckland /
ZURU Toys – Brand Marketing /
We reimagine play, every day. At ZURU, we are designing iconic toys for the next generation. Our team are on the look out for the ‘big kids’, creative forces, those passionate about innovation, great personalities, dedicated specialists, and lovers of life to join our cause to create the world’s best toys.
Come and be a part of creating magic for kids the world over, our products include top-selling Mini Brands, Bunch O Balloons, Smashers and X-Shot. Our team are specialists in their areas, and are constantly looking at ways to break new ground – without huge hierarchies or paper pushing.
Get to know us a little better by checking out our company Instagram @lifeatzuru
What you'll do
- Set annual budgets aligned with Global Framework and local priorities
- Engage key global influencers in annual multi-video deals to maximise reach and cost efficiencies
- Review Results/ROI of all previous campaigns to assess platform efficiencies and splits to inform campaign decision making
- Align with local teams on timing, platform splits and retail support required for each campaign both paid and organic
- Set bi-annual campaign plans working with agencies and direct to reach brand and campaign goals
- Setting live dates and working with global and local teams to manage any change
- Create Talking Points and key deliverables for each campaign in line with individual market needs
- Manage influencer selection and content approvals aligned to budget and reach goals
- Review NPD project development plan and feedback where required driving CRD to support sea freight
- Create influencer campaign cards and guidelines to be included in organic boxes
- Manage our India team in the execution of end-to-end campaign management, including influencer prospecting, assessment, and outreach for our master list
- Individual outreach for each campaign 'opt in', and follow up once boxes are sent
- Reconciliation of each campaign assessing post rates, CPV and overall ROI
What you'll bring
- 2+ years experience in marketing, PR or social media. Experience in influencer preferred but not essential.
- Demonstrable experience managing multiple projects, clients or campaigns concurrently
- A natural stakeholder manager with exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Tertiary qualified in a marketing discipline
About ZURU Group
At ZURU Group, we are on a quest to disrupt, innovate and reimagine tomorrow from A to Z. Founded in 2003, our vision is to be the biggest consumer goods, toy and construction company in the world. And nearly twenty years later, we are well on track to be just that!
ZURU has already disrupted countless categories, created dozens of award-winning brands and built world-leading automated manufacturing systems. Next, ZURU is revolutionizing the way we build to bring greater flexibility, speed, affordability, quality and sustainability to the construction industry.
With over 5,000 team members in over 30 global locations, ZURU is perfectly placed to continue building its reputation as one of the fastest-growing and most disruptive companies in the world.