ZURU Tech Academy Modena
Italy, Modena /
ZURU Tech – Coding /
We believe our product to be extraordinary and as a tech-focused company we’re looking for extraordinary people. Talented Software Engineers with passion for object oriented programming.
If you don’t know a lot about C++ or Unreal Engine, don’t worry we are here to teach you, and pay you in the meanwhile!
Who we are
Zuru Tech is digitalizing the construction process of buildings all around the world. We have a multi-national team developing the world’s first digital building fabrication platform: you design it, we build it! In our disruptive offices in Modena and Milan we’re developing a BIM software meant for both the general public and architects with the power to design and manufacture any type of building. By mixing Unreal Engine’s real time rendering with the best structural simulation algorithms and state-of-the-art automated manufacturing processes we grant our users complete creative freedom and an astonishing RTX-powered graphical fidelity.
What are we looking for
If you are a fresh graduate software engineer, mathematician, physicist or a C#, Python, Rust, Scala, Ruby, Swift, Dart or Go developer, with the desire to learn C++ applied to graphics engines in a professional way, you are right for us!
What we offer
- We offer the best teachings of professional C++, with the best graphic engine on the market: Unreal Engine
- Fill the gaps between university and companies, helping to reach the Zuru Tech standard level, learning good quality code from the start.
- Make you the new talented Zuruer!
What will you learn
- Use of Gitlab software
- C++ + Zuru Tech Coding Style
- Course on CMAKE (for integration with external libraries)
- Course on Agile methodologies and practices
- Unreal Engine – automation testing included
- Security development/software architecture/ UML - ZURU TECH ECSS
- Procedural Geometry
- Final Exam: Creation of a “Mini-BIM” with C++ and Unreal Engine (10 days – 80h for the project + 3h for teacher revision) and final interview with company Tech Lead and academy teacher.
Online frontal lessons from 2 to 4 hours per day (for a total period of 105h) + individual or couple programming exercise or projects, and individual study. A weekly individual follow-up to understand the progress of the student's learning is guaranteed.
7th EDITION STARTING on February 2024!
Recruiting processes are in progress!
To participate, apply this job!
The research is addressed to both sexes (Legislative Decree No. 198/2006) and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03. Candidates interested and in possession of the requirements are invited to send their curriculum vitae, including the authorization to process personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 and to the art. 13 GDPR 679/16.