Global Talent Advisor
New Zealand, Auckland /
ZURU Group – Human Resources /
Come Help Us Build ZURU!
The world is changing. People want better. They need better. And they deserve better. From the products we use, to the way we play, to the places we call home—it’s time for a new status quo. So here at ZURU, we’re questioning everything. Pulling it apart. Pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to rebuild it better.
As a Talent Advisor you will be critical in helping us achieve our mission by finding the very best talent. You will be responsible for everything from sourcing candidates, scheduling interviews, to ensuring our candidates have an amazing experience as they join the ZURU team globally. You will thrive at getting things done in a fast-moving and sometimes chaotic environment while keeping our candidates experience top of mind.
You will work effectively with internal stakeholders, possess great communication skills and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great global team of talented individuals. You will be super proactive at identifying top talent through a variety of sourcing/recruiting techniques whilst also having a passion for leading our campus recruitment locally.
What You'll Do
- Deliver a seamless end-to-end recruitment process; acting as a trusted, credible advisor to hiring managers. This includes partnering with hiring managers to understand each functions workforce needs and position’s expectations
- Post engaging and creative job adverts on social networks and niche platforms (appropriate channels), screening candidates, conducting interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter high potential candidates as quickly as possible.
- Proactively search for and source top candidates to leverage talent pools and fill hard-to-fill roles.
- Support ZURUs employment brand and proactively network/share in order to attract the best talent.
- Support the onboarding and internal movements/relocations of employees to ensure a seamless experience.
- Coordinate and drive uni engagement and build strong external relationships to support talent pipelines.
- Foster long-term relationships and maintain regular contact with high potential past applicants and candidates for current and future positing (manage our future weapons pipeline)
- Track and record key metrics designed to measure the effectiveness of the recruiting process
- Implement and lead the internship program and other relevant student programs
What You'll Bring:
- Experienced recruiter with a minimum, 2 years’ experience in an end to end recruitment/talent role
- Experience using LinkedIn recruiter and other sourcing methods
- Effective relationship builder with all levels of the company
- The ability to influence and constructively challenge key stakeholders/hiring managers.
- Excellent written and verbal skills prioritisation and planning skills – with strong attention to detail
About ZURU Group
At ZURU Group, we are on a quest to disrupt, innovate and reimagine tomorrow from A to Z. Founded in 2003, our vision is to be the biggest consumer goods, toy and construction company in the world. And nearly twenty years later, we are well on track to be just that! ZURU has already disrupted countless categories, created dozens of award-winning brands and built world-leading automated manufacturing systems. Next, ZURU is revolutionizing the way we build to bring greater flexibility, speed, affordability, quality and sustainability to the construction industry with over 5,000 team members in over 30 global locations, ZURU is perfectly placed to continue building its reputation as one of the fastest-growing and most disruptive companies in the world.
We recognise that ZURU’s success stems from our people and you can only be at your best when you are looking after yourself. ZURU encourages all our team members to invest in their wellbeing by providing an array of benefits and tools.
What ZURU Offers You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Health & Well Being Benefits | Global Opportunities | A Player Team | Competitive Remuneration | Furry Office Friends |