National Account Manager – Australia
Australia, Sydney /
ZURU Edge – Commercial Sales /
On a mission to build the brands of tomorrow, ZURU Edge is here to change everything you thought you knew about fast-moving consumer goods. Making a huge impact with new generation brands like MONDAY Haircare, Rascal + Friends nappies, Dose & Co ingestible beauty, NOOD pet food and more, ZURU Edge is creating a new status quo—and we’re looking for the best of the best to join us as we design the new global norm.
The National Account Manager – Australia will manage the Australian market to accelerate the growth of the ZURU Edge business across all verticals. The individual will play a key role to build and maintain the long-term relationships with our customers and mange communications with key business stakeholders.
You will play a key role in developing and maintaining long-term relationships with our customers and connecting with key business executives & stakeholders.
This will be great if you have strong commercial skills possess good negotiation skills, and existing understanding of the AUS retail market including experiences in dealing with the big grocery and health and beauty specialist retailers.
What You'll Do:
- Determine and implement pricing strategies for retailers including promotional plans and funding, ensuring the protection of margin, and in-field execution
- Complete sales presentations and category reviews to customers, including brand and commercial strategies, product demonstrations, sales data information, and outline brand marketing plans
- Collaborate with the relevant business managers and marketing teams to execute comprehensive marketing and sales plans to key accounts
- Find opportunities to drive sales growth via data, marketing, promotional planning or other means
- Develop category strategies and positioning based on commercial insights to deliver mutually beneficial growth
- Negotiate with customers on pricing, payment terms, packing, shipping, MOQs and promotions
- Develop, forecast, and execute joint business plans across the ZURU Edge portfolio with the retail partners across Australia
- Monitoring stock levels and order planning in tandem with promotional plans and sell through data to ensure adequate inventory levels
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related discipline is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in account management with consumer goods in the Australian market
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills that could drive business effectively.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines on time.
About ZURU Edge
ZURU Edge is an award-winning company that designs, develops, manufactures and markets new generation brands to better serve modern consumers. Moving with the energy, direction and pace of today’s world, ZURU Edge is disrupting stale categories and leading them into the 21st century by creating brands driven by purpose, innovation and data.
Part of the ZURU Group, we are on a quest to reimagine tomorrow from A to Z. Founded in 2003, ZURU has rapidly grown and now spans three core divisions—toys, consumer goods and construction. With over 5,000 team members in over 30 global locations, ZURU is perfectly placed to continue building its reputation as one of the fastest-growing and most disruptive companies in the world.
Get to know us a little better by checking out @lifeatzuru on Instagram