United States, Los Angeles /
ZURU Tech – Product Development /
We are creating the world's first building information modeling application that is fully connected to an Industry 4.0 capable factory to manufacture any building. Our ¼ scale test production line proved its feasibility over the last five years. Now the project is in the phase where we run already full-size tests.
We’re bursting with amazing ideas. So, we’re looking for someone who can help us bring the ideas from paper to computer. If you are a detail-oriented and experienced SolidWorks technician/drafter, this might be the role for you. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who will help us design and draft systems tailored for the ZURU building project. As an out-of-the-box thinker with a can-do attitude, you will work alongside a team of product development engineers to design a new generation of buildings. This is not a task for one person, so you will have a chance to build a team around you with the goal of assuring that every ZURU building product is drafted and detailed with excellence.
What You'll Do:
- Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for mechanical and building products, hardware, connections, and assemblies, using SolidWorks.
- Coordinate with and consult other workers to design, layout, or detail components and systems and to resolve design or other problems.
- Modify and revise designs to correct operating deficiencies or to reduce production problems.
- Help build a library of our various products.
- Maintaining revision-controlled file system of designs and specifications. Manage PDM system.
- Follow standard drawing practices and conventions.
- Work alongside our product development engineering team.
- Work on establishing, developing, and implementing best-in-class products of the highest quality and longevity.
- Work with internal and external teams on the development of components, building integration, and the look and feel of the products.
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years of drafting experience using SolidWorks in a fast-paced product development and manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Valid US work permit is required.
- Be sure to visit www.ZURU.tech to get a greater understanding of what we're building
- Then follow the link below to apply
At ZURU Tech we are innovating to change the way the world builds. Creating disruptive solutions for the construction industry, working with world-leading talent to apply the most advanced digital technologies to building processes. From design to manufacturing to construction, we’re looking for the driven and the brave to join us on our journey, helping to revolutionize how buildings are created at every stage of the process.
Could this be you? Whether you are a new graduate or an experienced professional, we are looking for passionate individuals with the X factor who are creative, self-starting and have the ability to think outside the box - come and build your future with ZURU Tech.