ZURU Tech – Product /
About our Mission & Product
Zuru Tech is on a mission to digitalize the construction process of buildings all around the world. We have a multinational team developing the first BIM software able to build your real dream home: you design, we build it!
Zuru and Zuru Tech have seen unprecedented expansion, achieving significant milestones. Our trailblazing BIM software continuously pushes the innovation envelope, solidifying our position as industry leaders. Fuelling our vision are over 120 markets worldwide that have embraced our ground-breaking solutions. But our journey doesn't stop here!
Brilliant inventions take shape from brilliant minds. We all believe our product is extraordinary so we’re looking for extraordinary people too. Step into the future with Zuru Tech, where technology and creativity intertwine to reshape the construction industry worldwide.
Welcome to the future!
About the Role
From day one, you will collaborate with the Product Team and assist in project management. You will be part of a team of brilliant people, with many different expertise: coding, graphics, tech art, UX/UI design and machine learning. In the role of our Graduate Product Manager, you’ll be expected to utilize your exceptional soft skills and unwavering ambition to tackle even the most chaotic scenarios. This role will be both hands-on and strategic and providesexpertise in the areas of problem solving, workforce/workload planning, performance management and negotiation skills. You're going to report directly to the CTO and CDO of Zuru Tech Italy.
You have high creativity and curiosity and you are passionate about delivering great user experiences in tech. If you are an exceptional communicator who thrives on supporting product management, coordinating with Product Owners and Scrum Masters, looking to kick start your career, this could be your first step into a thriving journey!
What You Will Do:
- Coordinate with product owners to align on product specifications, ensuring coherent communication of functional requirements and design standards.
- Act as a functional analyst using project management tools like Gitlab and requirements management tools like Jama;
- Manage and communicate key deliverables within the software project timeline via an updated Roadmap chart to all stakeholders;
- Write documentation and recaps of each meeting you participate in, also using AI tools;
- Facilitate product-focused meetings, fostering collaboration and helping to refine the product vision and strategy
The Ideal Candidate will demonstrate the pillars of our DNA:
- Compounding improvement & Shift the Needle: eagerly lean about product management and industry best practices;
- Radical Candor: translate complex concepts into clear, transparent and actionable tasks using thriving presentation skills;
- Overprepare & Win: reduce complexity, keep things simple and work out how to win the battle before entering the arena;
- Collaboration: cooperate with all stakeholders to ensure the smooth execution of product development plans;
- Decision-making & Problem-solving: handle chaotic scenarios with ambition and resilience;
- Multitasking & Time management: manage multiple calendars and events as well as prioritize most relevant meetings
Sounds Nice? Check the following requirements:
- Bachelor/Master: Economic, Engineering and/or Architecture;
- English Proficiency: Must be able to speak and write English very well;
- Nice to have: Ideally 1 year of product management or project management experience;
- Strong interest in technology, AI and cutting-edge products.
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
Career development plan based on performance and achievement of KPIs.
What we offer:
⌛️Flex Time: you can decide when to come and go to work from 6am to 10pm. We have a Core Time from 10:00 to 12:00am in which presence is required, and the rest of the day is up to you! (max 40h per week)
🧑💻 Hybrid Work from Home Policy
🏡 Paid relocation in Modena for three months
🌎 International environment
🍓 Fresh fruits, coffee, drinks...and a lot of parties!
A lot more! Come and discover us!
PLACE OF WORK: MODENA
The research is addressed to both sexes (Legislative Decree No. 198/2006) and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03. Candidates interested and in possession of the requirements are invited to send their curriculum vitae, including the authorization to process personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 and to the art. 13 GDPR 679/16.