New Zealand, Auckland /
ZURU Toys – Commercial /
We reimagine play, every day. At ZURU, we are designing iconic toys for the next generation. Our team are on the lookout for the ‘big kids', creative forces, those passionate about innovation, great personalities, dedicated specialists, and lovers of life to join our cause to create the world’s best toys.
The Insight Analyst is responsible for providing actionable insights that support commercial and sales teams to optimise their business performance and achieve ZURU’s sales and profitability targets.
Get to know us a little better by checking out our company Instagram @lifeatzuru
What You'll Do:
- Lead the development and implementation ZURU’s global quotation tool.
- Lead all reporting and insights served from the quotation tool, including quote status, quote conversion rates, pricing and how these ranges and prices impact profitability.
- Ensure the quotation tool is optimized and all relevant inputs are kept live by respective teams.
- Prepare monthly analysis on impacts in margin breaking these down into relevant buckets ie price, COGS and product/ customer mix.
- Prepare ongoing analysis of competitor pricing and market trends to support new product development and country managers with their in-market pricing strategies.
- Identify market/customer range gaps, work with Commercial and sales teams follow the status on gaps and support on providing innovative solutions.
- Support Commercial team with relevant analysis so they can prepare strategy for their respective brand portfolio’s including case studies.
- Lead all reporting and insights for ZURU’s rapidly expanding collectible portfolio.
- Use various data sources to craft optimal sell-in strategies for the global business & work with sales & sales operations teams on executing against this .
- Lead the creation of 1 – 3 year business plan with the senior management team
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, statistics, data science or related field
- 3+ years of business experience
- Deep experience in building and recommending pricing strategies and understanding the impact of these on profitability.
- Highly analytical with ability navigate large volume of information and refine into actionable strategies
- Advanced Excel skills
- Basic proficiency in business intelligence software including Tableau and BI
At ZURU we are on a mission that is bigger than any one of us. To achieve this, we have created a high-performance culture that is designed to foster greatness and is building an exceptional team. We believe a great workplace is a team working towards ambitious goals, where you learn quickly, perform excellent work, improve fast and have fun while you’re doing it. We have a culture where incredibly talented people are empowered to do their best work every day. We love being on a world-class team that is making a difference.
CURIOSITY | Question everything, assume nothing. Think new. Stay curious. Challenge the norm. Keep learning.
INNOVATION | Tear it apart, rebuild it better. Innovate always. Solve problems. Hero creativity. Find the edge.
TENACITY | Be tenacious. Dive in. Go for best. Play to your strengths. Win or fail fast and learn from it.
NIMBLENESS | Run, don't walk. Keep moving. Think forward. Pivot and flex.
INTEGRITY | Care deeply. Act with integrity. Take responsibility. Work passionately. Make an impact.
COLLABORATION | Work as a team. Care as a family. Have fun. Share the vision. Inspire others.
What ZURU Can Offer You
We recognise that ZURU’s success stems from our people and you can only be at your best when you are looking after yourself. ZURU encourages all our team members to invest in their well-being by providing an array of benefits and tools.
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Health & Well Being Bene