Janitor L. 68/99
ZURU Tech – Admin /
We want to make the design of houses and their direct manufacturing accessible to everyone through an architectural design software, with an astonishing graphical visualization and very simple to use.
What we’re developing is the first BIM software able to realize real buildings! Brilliant inventions take shape from brilliant minds. We all believe our product is extraordinary so we’re looking for extraordinary people too.
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking to hire an attentive janitor to join our team. In this position, you will be required to dust surfaces, vacuum and mop floors, and clean windows. The cleaner should also be able to remove stains from various surfaces and take care of office trees.
To be successful as a janitor, you should be able to complete assigned tasks within the stipulated period. Ultimately, a top-performing cleaner should be able to perform with minimal supervision.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors of various types.
- Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and loose furniture.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
- Emptying trash cans.
- Washing and drying windows.
- Liaising with the line manager to ensure that you have sufficient cleaning products at all times.
- Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process.
- Informing the line manager of repairs that need to be done.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Able to use a variety of cleaning products and equipment.
- Good communication.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to complete tasks on time with minimal supervision.
- Strong fit with ZURU Dna
€11,000 - €12,000 a year
🌎 International environment
🍓 Fresh fruits, coffee, drinks...and a lot of parties!
A lot more! Come and discover us!
WORKING CENTER : MILAN
The research is addressed to both sexes (Legislative Decree No. 198/2006) and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03. Candidates interested and in possession of the requirements are invited to send their curriculum vitae, including the authorization to process personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 and to the art. 13 GDPR 679/16.