Customer Supply Manager – UK/EU
United Kingdom, London
ZURU Edge – Product and Operations /
🌐 As a key player in our UK/EU expansion, you will OWN the end-to-end supply chain and replenishment strategy 🚀
ZURU is on a mission to disrupt across industries, challenge the status quo and catalyst change through radical innovation and automation advances. This is in play in different pillars of the company: ZURU Toys are re-imagining what it means to play; ZURU Tech is shaping a better future by leading the next building revolution; ZURU Edge is pioneering new generation FMCG brands to better serve modern consumers.
Founded in 2003 by EY Entrepreneur of the Year and World Entrepreneur Hall of Fame brothers Nick and Mat Mowbray, ZURU has quickly grown to a team of over 5000 direct and indirect members across more than 30 international locations.
One of the largest toy companies in the world, globally recognised and award-winning brands include Bunch O Balloons, Mini Brands, XSHOT, Rainbocorns and Smashers. Our global FMCG brands include MONDAY Haircare, Rascal + Friends, NOOD, BONKERS, Gumi Yum Surprise and Dose & Co.
This role becomes available as we take the next step within our UK/EU expansion plan for 2024. With ownership and autonomy, you will strategize and optimize the supply and replenishment framework. As part of the wider Functional Leadership Team, you will hold a critical position within ZURU Edge's UK/EU operations.
How you will make an impact
You embody our ZURU DNA (ZURU Culture) of 'shifting the needle' and immediately have a direct impact on day-to-day operations. By understanding, planning, and executing, you will optimize our end-to-end supply chain and replenishment framework. Furthermore, you follow our approach of 'compounding improvement' and constantly seek ways to increase efficiency by ensuring excellent customer support.
Customer Relationship Management
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with key strategic customers, such as Tesco, Sainsbury's, Carrefour, and others, to understand replenishment requirements and expectations. While converting where possible these customers to EDI ordering.
Supply Chain Optimization
- Collaborate with our 3PL (Third-Party Logistics) partners across the region to ensure efficient and cost-effective supply chain operations, addressing any issues and implementing continuous improvement strategies.
Demand Planning and Forecasting
- Support the demand planning and forecasting cycle by analysing market trends, historical data, and customer feedback to ensure accurate product replenishment and stock levels.
In-store Product Replenishment
- Coordinate with retail partners to ensure timely and accurate in-store product replenishment, maintaining optimal stock levels and preventing out-of-stock situations.
- Work closely with product development and marketing teams to facilitate smooth product updates, launches, and phase-outs (SLOB), ensuring seamless transitions and minimal disruptions in supply.
- Implement strategies to enhance on-shelf availability in stores, ensuring our products are readily accessible for customers and meeting our key strategic partners' expectations.
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (Supply Chain Management, Business, etc.). Advanced degrees or certifications are a plus.
- Proven experience in supply chain management, preferably within the FMCG industry.
- Strong understanding of customer relationship management and key account management.
- Proficiency in demand planning, forecasting, and inventory management.
- Willingness to travel across the UK and Europe as needed.
At ZURU, we have cultivated a high-performing culture that encourages excellence. Our team works towards ambitious goals, learning, performing, and improving together, all while having fun. We empower talented individuals to do their best work every day.
At ZURU, you get out what you put in. You are responsible for driving your own career and we provide the platform to achieve it. As ZURU is on such a fast growth trajectory, there are opportunities here that you won’t find anywhere else.
We recognise that ZURU’s success stems from our people and you can only be at your best when you are looking after yourself. ZURU encourages all our team members to invest in their wellbeing by providing an array of benefits and tools.
ZURU – Tomorrow Reimagined