New Zealand, Auckland /
ZURU Group – People & Culture /
ZURU is one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, known for its agility, creativity, and innovative manufacturing techniques.
Join our Talent Acquisition Team as Talent Specialist, focusing on 360 recruitment. We provide the biggest impact to the business by relentlessly sourcing, attracting, and identifying the very best talent to contribute directly to ZURU's success.
If you are driven, persistent, and have a true passion for all things talent acquisition, then we want to hear from you!
ZURU's global success is only possible because of the A team we have. The result of our hard work day in and day out.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Talent Specialist at ZURU, you will play a crucial role in our global talent acquisition efforts. Your main responsibilities include providing strategic talent market insights, sourcing and engaging top talent, supporting the hiring process, building passive talent pipelines, maintaining high data hygiene in the ATS, and continually improving the talent acquisition function and overall processes.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
You will have a significant impact on our business through your relentless efforts to source and identify top talent, introducing top-tier candidates to ZURU and our hiring teams. You will also speed up our hiring process by establishing passive talent pipelines and maintaining relationships with top talent, which will allow for quick re-engagement with candidates as needed.
Your commitment to following processes will create a smooth experience for both the hiring teams and candidates. Additionally, your high standards of data hygiene in our applicant tracking system will facilitate accurate reporting and highlight areas for improvement in the talent acquisition process.
YOU WILL BRING
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a full-cycle in-house recruitment role or as a recruitment consultant at an agency.
- Intrinsic motivation for hiring challenging roles by sourcing top talent using LinkedIn Recruiter and other search methods like Google-X-Ray.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to tailor persuasive outreach messages and campaigns and use storytelling techniques to sell the ZURU Group and its positions.
- Having a sales mindset and believing that one "no" brings you closer to a "yes." Precise and persistent in following up with top-tier candidates while maintaining our reputation.
- A proven track record of identifying talent using behavioural interview questions.
- Demonstrated expertise in building strong relationships and a successful history of efficiently closing candidate placements through effective and proactive communication.
- Highly self-motivated and organized, with a strong passion for talent acquisition and a "hustle" mentality, always going above and beyond to deliver results.
ZURU is on a quest to reimagine tomorrow. Founded in 2003, ZURU Group has rapidly grown and now spans three core divisions—ZURU Toys, ZURU Edge (consumer goods) and ZURU Tech (construction).
Known for its cutting-edge software and world-leading automation and manufacturing systems, ZURU has over 5,000 team members in over 30 global locations, making it perfectly placed to continue building its reputation as one of the fastest-growing and most disruptive companies in the world.
At ZURU, we have cultivated a high-performing culture that encourages excellence. Our team works towards ambitious goals, learning, performing, and improving together, all while having fun. We empower talented individuals to do their best work every day.
At ZURU, you get out what you put in. You are responsible for driving your own career and we provide the platform to achieve it. As ZURU is on such a fast growth trajectory, there are opportunities here that you won’t find anywhere else.
Get to know us a little better by checking out @lifeatzuru on Instagram or www.zuru.com.