Junior Product Owner
Italy, Milan /
ZURU Tech – Tech /
Zuru Tech is digitalizing the construction process of buildings all around the world. We have a multi-national team developing the world’s first digital building fabrication platform, you design, we build it!
Modena, Italy, is the Software Development HQ. Here we develop the Zuru Home app, a BIM (Building Information Modelling) software meant for the general public, architects, and engineers, created to design, buy and send to manufacturing any type of building with complete design freedom. Welcome to the future!
Help the Product Owner to define the roadmap, and organize milestones and user stories for the Zuru Home BIM application. You will write on GitLab epics, User Stories, and documentation related to the BIM.
- Transform product vision into product roadmap and user story mapping.
- Manage the product backlog by writing new user stories and prioritizing existing ones.
- Collaborate with design and development teams.
- Follow the product development process, from design to production testing and user feedback.
- Collect data and choose the corresponding strategy.
- Use effective communication to maintain relationships between design and development.
- Participate in and manage all Scrum ceremonies
- Work on the roadmap to monitor progress.
- Request updates on sprints.
- Training path to achieve autonomy in one year Focus on backlog prioritization and refinement, support sprint planning.
What are we looking for:
- Passion for technology.
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
- Outstanding written and verbal communication;
- must be a clear, concise and persuasive communicator.
- Excellent English – C1 level
€27,000 - €31,000 a year
Flex Time: every day you have the freedom to decide how many hours to work (maximum 40h/week). We have a Core Time from 10:00 to 12:00 am, the rest of the day is up to you!
Hybrid Work from Home Policy
Paid relocation to Milan for three months
Gym in our Modena office (soon also in Milan!)
Fresh fruits, coffee, drinks...and a lot of parties!
A lot more! Come and discover us!
PLACE OF WORK: MILAN
The research is addressed to both sexes (Legislative Decree No. 198/2006) and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03. Candidates interested and in possession of the requirements are invited to send their curriculum vitae, including the authorization to process personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 and to the art. 13 GDPR 679/16.