New Zealand, Auckland
ZURU Toys – Commercial /
ZURU is on a mission to disrupt across industries, challenge the status quo and catalyst change through radical innovation and automation advances. This is in play in different pillars of the company: ZURU Toys are re-imagining what it means to play; ZURU Tech is shaping a better future by leading the next building revolution; ZURU Edge is pioneering new generation FMCG brands to better serve modern consumers.
Founded in 2003 by EY Entrepreneur of the Year and World Entrepreneur Hall of Fame brothers Nick and Mat Mowbray, ZURU has quickly grown to a team of over 5000 direct and indirect members across more than 30 international locations.
Learn more about ZURU - https://zuru.com/
Life@ZURU - https://www.instagram.com/lifeatzuru/
The purpose of this role is to drive global sales on a multi-million dollar brand portfolio and maximize brand profitability through the development and implementation of effective sales and go-to-market strategies.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
You will be the key driver and at the forefront of making the over-arching decisions across a brand portfolio that serves millions of consumers every year. In this role, you will collaborate with cross- functional teams from around the world to deliver tailored brand programs that achieve sales targets and secure new opportunities. You will also be responsible for identifying market/customer gaps and providing innovative solutions to win.
CORE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement sales strategy using persuasion & story telling
- Set and implement go-to-market strategy for brand portfolio
- Collaborate with sales country and account managers
- Build sales & marketing collateral with marketing teams to support the sell in of new products
- Attend global toy fairs and pitch brands to key accounts globally
- Work with demand & supply planning teams on product roll out planning
- Identify market/customer gaps and provide solutions
- Confirm global sales forecasts and oversee inventory
- Be the category expert and identify new product/category opportunities
- Build sales tools to drive sales including case studies and cross pollinating success
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role – including but not limited to sales & brand management
- Ability to influence and motivate cross-functional teams
- Strong multitasking and prioritization skills
- Commercial and analytical mindset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Overseas travel may be required
At ZURU, we have cultivated a high-performing culture that encourages excellence. Our team works towards ambitious goals, learning, performing, and improving together, all while having fun. We empower talented individuals to do their best work every day.
At ZURU, you get out what you put in. You are responsible for driving your own career and we provide the platform to achieve it. As ZURU is on such a fast growth trajectory, there are opportunities here that you won’t find anywhere else.
We recognise that ZURU’s success stems from our people and you can only be at your best when you are looking after yourself. ZURU encourages all our team members to invest in their wellbeing by providing an array of benefits and tools.
WHAT WE OFFER
🌱 Culture for Growth
🧘 Health & Well Being Benefits (including an onsite 24/7 gym)
🌎 Global Opportunities
💡 Surrounded by an A Player Team
💰 Competitive Remuneration
🐶 Furry Office Friends
🍓 Lots of fresh fruit, coffee, pals fridge and more
ZURU – Tomorrow Reimagined