National Account Manager – UK/IRE
United Kingdom, Leeds /
ZURU Edge – Commercial Sales /
On a mission to build the brands of tomorrow, ZURU Edge is here to change everything you thought you knew about fast-moving consumer goods. Making a huge impact with new generation brands like MONDAY Haircare, Rascal + Friends nappies, Dose & Co ingestible beauty, NOOD pet food and more, ZURU Edge is creating a new status quo—and we’re looking for the best of the best to join us as we design the new global norm.
ZURU Edge is after a National Account Manager to lead our UK/Ireland commercial team. In this role, your will be responsible for directly contributing to the overall vision and success of the business by building and managing partnerships with key retailers across multiple categories and brands.
You will play a key role in developing and maintaining long-term relationships with our customers and connecting with key business executives & stakeholders.
This will be great if you have strong commercial skills possess good negotiation skills, and existing understanding of the UK and Irish retail market including experiences in dealing with big four grocery and health and beauty specialist retailers.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and maintain ZURU Edge’s sales network and channel strategy in the UK and Ireland, in line with the business strategy across the Beauty, Baby, Pet and Supplements Business units of ZURU Edge
- Negotiate with customers on pricing, packing, cargo ready date and minimum order quantity for each product line
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new product
- Working collaboratively with Logistics and Marketing team members to build strategic account plans whilst driving the day-to-day business within the UK and Ireland.
- Collaborate closely with the Global Zuru Edge Teams to define the go-to-market strategy for NPD launches in the UK and Ireland
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related discipline is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in account management with consumer goods
- Experiences in dealing with top four grocers is a must
- Previous CPG industry/top tier consumer goods company experience is preferred
About ZURU Edge
ZURU Edge is an award-winning company that designs, develops, manufactures and markets new generation brands to better serve modern consumers. Moving with the energy, direction and pace of today’s world, ZURU Edge is disrupting stale categories and leading them into the 21st century by creating brands driven by purpose, innovation and data.
Part of the ZURU Group, we are on a quest to reimagine tomorrow from A to Z. Founded in 2003, ZURU has rapidly grown and now spans three core divisions—toys, consumer goods and construction. With over 5,000 team members in over 30 global locations, ZURU is perfectly placed to continue building its reputation as one of the fastest-growing and most disruptive companies in the world.
Get to know us a little better by checking out @lifeatzuru on Instagram