New Zealand, Auckland /
ZURU Edge – Marketing /
At Dose & Co, we tackle the root causes of common beauty concerns deep down at a cellular level, through the power of ingestible beauty solutions. Guided by the latest science, our advanced formulations work to support optimal cellular function in the body, in the most effective, efficient and enjoyable way possible – through a simple daily dose.
Dose & Co is seeking an E-Commerce Manager to help us introduce our award-winning ingestible beauty solutions to more people around the world. In this role, you will be driving performance of Dose & Co’s e-commerce business, including end to end channel management - including sales and profitability analysis, assortment and content management, A/B testing frameworks and day to day site operation.
What You'll Do:
- Working with senior brand management team to set e-commerce growth goals across the international markets, based on both revenue and profitability.
- Overseeing the development and operations of measurement strategy in line with agreed objectives, in collaboration with Data & Analytics Manager.
- Development and management of e-commerce promotional calendars to drive growth, bringing supporting campaigns to life in conjunction with internal brand marketing and performance marketing teams.
- Build site test and learn roadmaps for CRO optimisation, working with brand marketing team on content changes and tests, alongside technical optimisations to increase performance based on strategic thinking and customer insights.
- Ensure that e-commerce product and promotion strategies are supported by acquisition/marketing strategies for across main channels including SEO, SEM, Meta, Google and Affiliates, executed by working with internal teams.
- Manage and execute site rebuild with external agency partner, executing against key timelines and deliverables.
- Manage site SEO strategy and execution in partnership with Owned Channel Manager.
- Manage eDM strategy and flows, by implementing appropriate measurement and testing frameworks.
- Lead relationship with key partners – Shopfiy, Klaviyo and Yotpo in order to bring best in class strategies to life.
- Manage the brands affiliate program through third party partnership.
What You'll Bring:
- 2-3 years’ experience in e-commerce management in a similar role scope.
- Proven track record of sales-enhancing strategies in an e-commerce environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of e-commerce aspects such as CRO, assortment and promotional planning, eDM, alongside technology partners including Shopify, Klaviyo, Yotpo and Google.
- Exceptional collaborator who has proven ability to work in cross-functional teams to bring strategies to life.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment where change is the status-quo.
About Dose & Co
Dose & Co is a leading ingestible beauty brand available at over 8,000 doors across Australia, New Zealand, United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, United Arab Emirates and South Africa. With over 1 million tubs sold to date, 10,000+ 5-star reviews and namechecked by Forbes, WWD and Grazia, Dose & Co promotes holistic health, wellness and beauty benefits from the inside out, with scientifically backed products that result in real, tangible customer results across skin, hair and nails.
Dose & Co is part of ZURU Edge, an award-winning company that designs, develops, manufactures and markets new generation brands to better serve modern consumers. Moving with the energy, direction and pace of today’s world, ZURU Edge is disrupting stale categories and leading them into the 21st century by creating brands driven by purpose, innovation and data.