Senior Marketing Coordinator
United States, Los Angeles
ZURU Edge – Marketing /
ZURU is on a mission to disrupt across industries, challenge the status quo and catalyst change through radical innovation and automation advances. This is in play in different pillars of the company: ZURU Toys are re-imagining what it means to play; ZURU Tech is shaping a better future by leading the next building revolution; ZURU Edge is pioneering new generation FMCG brands to better serve modern consumers.
Founded in 2003 by EY Entrepreneur of the Year and World Entrepreneur Hall of Fame brothers Nick and Mat Mowbray, ZURU has quickly grown to a team of over 5000 direct and indirect members across more than 30 international locations.
One of the largest toy companies in the world, globally recognised and award-winning brands include Bunch O Balloons, Mini Brands, XSHOT, Rainbocorns and Smashers. Our global FMCG brands include MONDAY Haircare, Rascal + Friends, NOOD, BONKERS, Gumi Yum Surprise and Dose & Co.
We are eager to find a world-class brand and digital marketer to join our team that is driving forward the Rhodes Pet Science portfolio of pet brands within Zuru Edge. We are hiring for a Senior Marketing Executive that will work across the brands within our treats and petcare portfolio; BONKERS and 2 significant new brands launching into major mass-retail globally in 2024.
BONKERS, our second global brand within Rhodes Pet Science, launched with a bang in 2022. In just six months we became the most liked pet treats brand on TikTok, scaled into 12,000 stores globally across 10 retail banners, and the product has over 10,000 five star reviews (that’s lots of very waggly tails).
It’s an exciting time to join Rhodes Pet Science. The next wave of new brands in the petcare portfolio will be launching in 2024 alongside NPD and line extensions under the existing BONKERS brand. This role is a unique opportunity to contribute to the launch of completely new brands and their go-to-market strategies, as well as nurturing and growing an existing brand (and upcoming sub brands) live in market.
What you'll do:
· You are the go-to for all and everything about your brands. You are a deep-well of knowledge and the brand’s ultimate champion, guardian, advocate.
· You will oversee the creation and execution of global marketing multi-channel campaigns across BONKERS and our 2 new brands.
· You will support the Senior Marketing Manager in delivery of best-in-class global marketing strategies: owning, planning and executing end to-end the campaign process across a broad channel mix (ATL, Digital, Social, Trade, PR, Influencers and Sampling).
· You will support the Senior Marketing Manager in go-to-market strategies in preparation for new brand launches, with a focus on brand awareness metrics and driving qualified traffic to global retailers.
· You will own and build out the campaign materials to support the sub-brand launches under the BONKERS brand.
· You own the e-com and new retailer set up processes and execute with precision.
· You will get exposure to NPD process and creation including supporting NPD packaging artwork rollout and campaign development.
· You understand we are as good as our reviews and will deliver the global consumer reviews program. You share insightful customer perspective that might influence NPD processes.
· You will manage paid advertising in partnership with our in-house digital agency, relentlessly tracking and optimising to improve the ROI.
These are digital first brands. You will be the digital brand asset owner across all relevant touch points - influencers, TikTok, Meta, YouTube etc.
· Create, plan and schedule world-class social content calendars designed to engage and build our social communities.
· You will execute influencer strategies (paid and organic) in each global market.
· You will own the finance process across the brands, from raising POs to reconciling all marketing costs with 100% accuracy to the budget.
· Analyse market trends and competitor activity. Keep up to date with new trends + developments in technology that are relevant to the category and our key retail partners.
· Be the key contact for our Community Management team.
Support Head of Marketing and Commercial in Business Development. You will be the go-to for marketing materials that contribute to external presentations.
What You'll Bring
· Relevant experience in a brand or digital marketing role or equivalent from an agency (Ideally between 2-4 years)
· You are deeply collaborative and foster a positive and high performing culture.
· Exceptional multitasking skills with the ability to set priorities, and stay focused.
· A go-getter mindset, fuelled by energy, creativity and a solutions-oriented approach.
· You’ll have a strategic and curious mindset.
· Team player. You’ll be joining a close-knit team of good humans where collaboration is at the heart of everything we do.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong verbal and visual presentation abilities.
· You are reliable, mature, a self-starter, and you are unafraid to try, test, and have the determination to continuously improve.
· Familiarity with the latest social media trends and platforms is preferred
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
At ZURU, we have cultivated a high-performing culture that encourages excellence. Our team works towards ambitious goals, learning, performing, and improving together, all while having fun. We empower talented individuals to do their best work every day.
At ZURU, you get out what you put in. You are responsible for driving your own career and we provide the platform to achieve it. As ZURU is on such a fast growth trajectory, there are opportunities here that you won’t find anywhere else.
We recognise that ZURU’s success stems from our people and you can only be at your best when you are looking after yourself. ZURU encourages all our team members to invest in their wellbeing by providing an array of benefits and tools.
WHAT WE OFFER
🌱 Culture for Growth
🌎 Global Opportunities
💡 Surrounded by an A Player Team
💰 Competitive Remuneration
ZURU – Tomorrow Reimagined