United States, Minneapolis
ZURU Toys – Sales /
Be a driving force in executing impactful strategies, managing retailer relationships, and contributing to ZURU's growth 🚀💪
ZURU is on a mission to disrupt across industries, challenge the status quo and catalyst change through radical innovation and automation advances. This is in play in different pillars of the company: ZURU Toys are re-imagining what it means to play; ZURU Tech is shaping a better future by leading the next building revolution; ZURU Edge is pioneering new generation FMCG brands to better serve modern consumers.
Founded in 2003 by EY Entrepreneur of the Year and World Entrepreneur Hall of Fame brothers Nick and Mat Mowbray, ZURU has quickly grown to a team of over 5000 direct and indirect members across more than 30 international locations.
One of the largest toy companies in the world, globally recognised and award-winning brands include Bunch O Balloons, Mini Brands, XSHOT, Rainbocorns and Smashers. Our global FMCG brands include MONDAY Haircare, Rascal + Friends, NOOD, BONKERS, Gumi Yum Surprise and Dose & Co.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
Focus on providing the National/Key account managers with help to execute against the Zuru sales objectives. You will be a problem solver, helping the sales team improve our “day to day” retailer relationships. You will be an important cross-functional teammate by working with our Commercial Leads, Marketing Team and China Merchandisers. You will learn Zuru’s systems and the retailer systems to help manage item setups, advertising deals, image maintenance and website updates.
As Sale Coordinator you will work with Sales Management, Commercial Leads, China Merchandising, retailer teams and our systems to help Zuru achieve its yearly objectives:
Toy Fair Line Reviews attendance at our Los Angeles Headquarters (2 times a year), including helping develop persuasive sales PowerPoint presentations and participating with sales management in the planning process.
- Commercial Leads presentation reviews.
- Visit retailer stores to document share of shelf and fixture analysis
- Use ZURU tools to develop planograms, Show Cloud, PI Summary and other financial reports to create presentations.
- Create spreadsheets using Excel and word documents.
Retailer Management with National and Key Account Managers - Use the ZURU financial software tools and/or develop spreadsheets to manage all aspects of the strategic business planning and account management with the ZURU National/Key account managers.
Execute with excellence (we are looking for Team Players):
- Daily communication with China Merchandising team to manage import orders and retailer requests for quote sheets, images, pricing etc...
- Help National/Key account managers with the “day to day” customer requests.
- Problem solver – ZURU needs creative problem solvers to provide the National/key accounts with solutions to issues that might arise.
CORE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Report any issues or concerns on work orders.
- Assist in identifying work process improvements that result in increased productivity and effectiveness.
- Data entry of all information on SAP system
- Provide administrative assistance and support to the Sales team.
- Manage the daily flow of administrative duties in a fast-paced environment.
- Identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities; determine course of action and develop appropriate solutions.
- Handle sales operation tasks including quotations, samples, order processing and replenishment.
- Follow up on customer orders to ensure proper execution.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 2+ years sales support experience.
- Previous Retail industry experience is beneficial but not essential.
- Extremely proficient in MS Office including Excel & PPT.
- Highly efficient and able to meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented, structured, good team player, willing to learn and like to meet new people.
EMBRACE THE ZURU DNA
- Collaboration – Sports Team - “We, not I".
- Overprepare and Win – Be obsessed with the details.
- Good Humans Only – Be humble, be ambitious.
- Compounding Improvement – Aim for a 2% improvement per week!
- Shift the Needle – Never stop hustling!
- Radical Candor – Welcome any feedback.
At ZURU, we have cultivated a high-performing culture that encourages excellence. Our team works towards ambitious goals, learning, performing, and improving together, all while having fun. We empower talented individuals to do their best work every day.
At ZURU, you get out what you put in. You are responsible for driving your own career and we provide the platform to achieve it. As ZURU is on such a fast growth trajectory, there are opportunities here that you won’t find anywhere else.
We recognise that ZURU’s success stems from our people and you can only be at your best when you are looking after yourself. ZURU encourages all our team members to invest in their wellbeing by providing an array of benefits and tools.
ZURU – Tomorrow Reimagined