Key Account Manager
ZURU Toys – Sales /
🌐 Seeking a Key Account Manager based in Poland to drive ZURU Edge's growth in Eastern Europe's toy division, adept at relationship management and strategic market expansion. 🚀
ZURU is on a mission to disrupt across industries, challenge the status quo and catalyst change through radical innovation and automation advances. This is in play in different pillars of the company: ZURU Toys are re-imagining what it means to play; ZURU Tech is shaping a better future by leading the next building revolution; ZURU Edge is pioneering new generation FMCG brands to better serve modern consumers.
Founded in 2003 by EY Entrepreneur of the Year and World Entrepreneur Hall of Fame brothers Nick and Mat Mowbray, ZURU has quickly grown to a team of over 5000 direct and indirect members across more than 30 international locations.
One of the largest toy companies in the world, globally recognised and award-winning brands include Bunch O Balloons, Mini Brands, XSHOT, Rainbocorns and Smashers. Our global FMCG brands include MONDAY Haircare, Rascal + Friends, NOOD, BONKERS, Gumi Yum Surprise and Dose & Co.
- Disrupt the market to meet consumer and customer needs: Develop and execute customer strategic plans to disrupt established players and achieve ZURU company goals in toy categories.
- Build long-term strategic partnerships: Negotiate and execute Joint Business Plans that deliver mutual value, enabling the achievement of our Polish business goals.
- Drive ZURU’s strategy: Advocate for entrusted customers, influencing internal decisions to ensure customer and consumer-centricity guides all our actions.
- Execute with excellence: Maximize ZURU brand visibility and availability in-store and online through superior distribution, feature, display, and marketing activation.
- Champion ZURU's culture: Preserve our entrepreneurial spirit as we grow, ensuring our people remain our top priority while challenging norms and achieving success together.
How You Will Make An Impact
- Focus on cultivating strategic relationships with existing and new customers, maximizing the potential of our Platform Brands and flagship products. Collaborate seamlessly across diverse time zones, working with cross-functional teams to drive growth and secure ZURU's competitive advantage.
Core Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive ZURU's financial performance: Win with customer partners, maximizing P&L delivery to invest in game-changing innovation.
- Execute flawlessly: Ensure exceptional brand visibility and activation both in-store and online.
- Collaborate on impactful marketing campaigns: Work closely with the marketing team for successful product launches and promotional activities.
- Secure competitive shelf share: Partner with commercial, marketing, and supply chain teams to achieve distribution goals.
- Lead key account relationships: Foster long-term alignment to achieve strategic and financial objectives.
- Enhance commercial processes: Continuously improve performance and drive efficiencies.
Skills & Experience Required
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Preferably experienced with Auchan, Carrefour, Smyk, Biedronka (not mandatory)
- Toy Industry background preferred but not obligatory
- Strong commercial, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability with cross-functional team motivation and accountability
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills across various stakeholders
- Full-time position based in Warsaw, fluency in English and Polish required
- Proficiency in other Central European languages advantageous, though not mandatory
At ZURU, we have cultivated a high-performing culture that encourages excellence. Our team works towards ambitious goals, learning, performing, and improving together, all while having fun. We empower talented individuals to do their best work every day.
At ZURU, you get out what you put in. You are responsible for driving your own career and we provide the platform to achieve it. As ZURU is on such a fast growth trajectory, there are opportunities here that you won’t find anywhere else.
We recognise that ZURU’s success stems from our people and you can only be at your best when you are looking after yourself. ZURU encourages all our team members to invest in their wellbeing by providing an array of benefits and tools.
ZURU – Tomorrow Reimagined