Senior Generative AI Software Engineer
ZURU Tech – Machine Learning /
Embark on a transformative journey with Zuru Tech, a trailblazer in revolutionizing the construction and entertainment sectors through avant-garde BIM software and AI-driven solutions. Our multicultural and dynamic team is fervently pushing the technological frontier, fostering a culture of innovation and creativity in architectural design and construction.
Role and Responsibilities:
We are currently seeking a talented and motivated Senior Generative AI Software Engineer who would be willing to relocate to Modena or Milan (Italy) to work on our innovative AI-driven solutions. Our multinational team is dedicated to pushing the boundaries of technology to bring a new level of efficiency and creativity to the way we build and design, driving both innovation in our BIM software and promoting a transition towards a low code/no code paradigm within ZuruTech.
- Develop the first multimodal Generative AI architecture solution for interior design. From dataset definition to model, tailored to Zuru prefabricated houses requirements.
- Leverage Foundation Models and fine-tuning techniques to transform user inputs or ideas into detailed house plans and auto-furnished rooms.
- Proactively engage in high-impact AI projects, interfacing with multiple teams and contributing to essential research and application infrastructure.
- Devise and execute strategic AI deployment plans in sync with Product and Research teams, managing the process from data preparation to model refinement and output management.
- Employ cutting-edge AI language models like GPT, BERT, and LLM to create intuitive tutorials and real-time contextual assistance for our BIM software, and get a chance to work on technology such as LangChain or RAG.
- Conduct focused research on deploying advanced AI systems, emphasizing seamless integration and performance.
- Spearhead the creation of an internal Copilot tool to facilitate rapid prototyping and development of C++ and Unreal Engine code constructs, supporting a transition towards a low code/no code paradigm.
- Create advanced tools for robust AI model evaluation and deployment, stressing on technical and application innovation.
- Design and implement performance metrics, improve AI models, and tackle technical challenges to augment model utility.
- Collaborate with Product and Infrastructure teams to broaden deployment services, and work closely with Research teams to refine model-level interventions.
- Take charge of crucial projects and steer engineering development within the Deployment Planning team, nurturing technical growth and contributing to strategic direction.
- Proficiency in Python and C++ with an extensive grasp on PyTorch and TensorFlow frameworks, embodying a blend of theoretical acumen and practical expertise garnered over a minimum of 5 years in Machine Learning and at least 1+ years in Generative AI domain.
- Robust knowledge of Transformer-based models like BERT, GPT, LLM, and adeptness in techniques like Fine Tuning, Zero Shot Learning, and Few Shot Learning.
- Know the HuggingFace ecosystem and how to deal with the model published in the library.
- Comprehensive understanding of software engineering principles, CI/CD pipelines, dockerization, and adept at cloud services deployment using GCloud and Amazon AWS.
- Mastery in Git and GitLab, showcasing a collaborative spirit and an adept understanding of version control.
- Relocation to Italy is required.
Nice to have:
- Exceptional English communication skills, a penchant for well-documented software, strong problem-solving prowess, and a critical-thinking mindset.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multidisciplinary team, bringing a blend of enthusiasm, innovation, and dedication to the table.
- Aligned with our ZURU DNA: Collaboration, Overprepare and Win, Good Humans only, Shift the Needle, Compounding Improvement and Radical candor.
What we offer:
⌛️Flex Time: you can decide when to come and go to work from 6am to 10pm. We have a Core Time from 10:00 to 12:00am in which presence is required, and the rest of the day is up to you! (max 40h per week)
🧑💻 Hybrid Work from Home Policy
🏡 Paid relocation in Modena or Milan for three months
🌎 International environment
🍓 Fresh fruits, coffee, drinks...and a lot of parties!
A lot more! Come and discover us!
PLACE OF WORK: MODENA OR MILAN
The research is addressed to both sexes (Legislative Decree No. 198/2006) and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03. Candidates interested and in possession of the requirements are invited to send their curriculum vitae, including the authorization to process personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 and to the art. 13 GDPR 679/16.