United States, Los Angeles /
ZURU Group – Human Resources /
The world is changing. People want better. They need better. And they deserve better. From the products we use, to the way we play, to the places we call home—it’s time for a new status quo. So here at ZURU, we’re questioning everything. Pulling it apart. Pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to rebuild it better.
Come Help Us Build ZURU! Our greatest asset is our highly talented, motivated and innovative team of people who constantly strive for excellence. As a Talent Advisor you will be a huge part of building out our talented team on a global scale as we go through substantial growth!
You will be responsible for everything from sourcing candidates, scheduling interviews, to ensuring our candidates have an amazing experience as they join the ZURU team. You will thrive at getting things done in a fast-moving and sometimes chaotic environment while keeping our candidates experience top of mind.
You will work effectively with internal stakeholders, possess great communication skills and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great global team of talented individuals. You will be super proactive at identifying top talent through a variety of sourcing/recruiting techniques whilst also having a passion for leading our campus recruitment locally.
What You'll Do
- Deliver a seamless end-to-end recruitment process; acting as a trusted, credible advisor to hiring managers. This includes partnering with hiring managers to understand each functions workforce needs and position’s expectations
- Post engaging and creative job adverts on social networks and niche platforms (appropriate channels), screening candidates, conducting interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter high potential candidates as quickly as possible.
- Proactively search for and source top candidates to leverage talent pools and fill hard-to-fill roles.
- Support ZURUs employment brand and increase ZURUs presence in the US market in order to attract the best talent.
- Support the onboarding and internal movements/relocations of employees to ensure a seamless experience.
- Foster long-term relationships and maintain regular contact with high potential past applicants and candidates for current and future positing (manage our future weapons pipeline)
- Lead our US campus recruiting strategy. This includes establishing and building strong relationships with clubs, and professors at key universities across the country. Planning and leading innovative on and off campus recruitment activities to attract and fill entry levels roles and intern positions with top campus talent (attend and represent ZURU at job fairs, information sessions, student organization meetings, etc.).
- Track and record key metrics designed to measure the effectiveness of the recruiting process
- Proactively gather market insights/trends and share with internal team and hiring managers
- Identify opportunities to improve and refine recruiting processes to make every step of the experience exceptional for candidates and hiring managers.
- Support the wider HR team with other initiatives/projects as required.
What You'll Bring
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in a full cycle recruitment role ideally focused on building out talent pipelines and or campus recruitment.
- Experience using LinkedIn recruiter and other sourcing methods
- Can build effective relationships with all levels of the company
- Ability to influence and constructively challenge key stakeholders/hiring managers.
- Excellent written and verbal skills prioritization and planning skills – with strong attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently/proactively seek support, guidance, and clarity when needed
- Desire to travel locally and nationally to campus recruiting events
About ZURU Group
At ZURU Group, we are on a quest to disrupt, innovate and reimagine tomorrow from A to Z. Founded in 2003, our vision is to be the biggest consumer goods, toy and construction company in the world. And nearly twenty years later, we are well on track to be just that! ZURU has already disrupted countless categories, created dozens of award-winning brands and built world-leading automated manufacturing systems. Next, ZURU is revolutionizing the way we build to bring greater flexibility, speed, affordability, quality and sustainability to the construction industry.With over 5,000 team members in over 30 global locations, ZURU is perfectly placed to continue building its reputation as one of the fastest-growing and most disruptive companies in the world.
What ZURU Can Offer You
We recognise that ZURU’s success stems from our people and you can only be at your best when you are looking after yourself. ZURU encourages all our team members to invest in their wellbeing by providing an array of benefits and tools.
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Health & Well Being Benefits | Global Opportunities | Surrounded by an A Player Team | Competitive Remuneration |