Lead C++ Developer
ZURU Tech – Coding /
We want to make the design of houses and their direct manufacturing accessible to everyone through an architectural design software, with an astonishing graphical visualization and very simple to use.
What we’re developing is the first BIM software able to realize real buildings! Brilliant inventions take shape from brilliant minds. We all believe our product is extraordinary so we’re looking for extraordinary people too.
We are looking for a bright technical team leader who will guide a team dedicated to develop walls and stairs inside the Structural Group.
Role and Responsibilities
- Leading an agile and talented team of C++ Unreal Engine 5 Developers, participating in their career path and providing KPIs to monitor their performances
- Reporting to the Tech Lead & Chief Technical Officers, providing technical planning, respecting roadmap deadlines and providing crucial info to the success of the product
- Analysis and Implementation of graphic algorithms in C ++, review of team members code before merges
- Suggesting and implementing building software solutions for automatic design of buildings, furniture, virtual reality, artificial intelligence
- Supporting the Tech Lead to collaborate with the Automation department located in Shenzhen and with the Web and On-line Services department located in Ahmedabad
- Interact with the UI / UX team and 3D Artist team
- Research current trends in emerging technologies and implement them
- Proven experience in C++ programming and analysis (3+ years);
- Good knowledge and use of the Unreal Engine 5 graphics engine
- Experience in leading a team of at least 4+ resources
- Experience in the implementation of Agile working methods
- Proven talent in solving complex problems through software engineering
- In-depth knowledge of geometry and mathematics and 3D graphics algorithms
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Great English - spoken and written
€41 - €54 a year
⌛️Flex Time: you can decide when to come and go to work from 6am to 10pm . We have a Core Time from 10:00 to 12:00am in which presence is required, and the rest of the day is up to you! (max 40h per week)
🧑💻 Hybrid Work from Home Policy
🏡 Paid relocation in Milano for three months
👟 Gym in our Modena office (soon also in Milan!)
🌎 International environment
🍓 Fresh fruits, coffee, drinks...and a lot of parties!
A lot more! Come and discover us!
PLACE OF WORK: MILAN
The research is addressed to both sexes (Legislative Decree No. 198/2006) and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03. Candidates interested and in possession of the requirements are invited to send their curriculum vitae, including the authorization to process personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 and to the art. 13 GDPR 679/16.