France, Paris /
ZURU Edge – Commercial Sales /
ZURU France is looking for a multitasker to support our FMCG business operations in France.
You'd be coordinating between our international teams and retailers in France ensuring smooth communication and customer support. This is a fixed-term contract for 7 months from April - October
The main job duties include:
- Support business relations with customers
- Answer all customer enquiries about orders, deliveries, and logistics
- Take part in meetings with customers, provide follow-ups and feedback on any issues that might affect the business
- Support and maintain the business relations with the supplier and the ATM factory
- Mediate the communication between ATM and our customers, and any order issues or logistics issues that are raised by ATM to the assistant
- Support the management in their day-to-day communication with the customers and ATM-the supplier, even though some customers and ATM representatives speak English, it is not the case for all of them, and most of the time they will be more comfortable communicating in French
- Handle orders received from customer, that need to be processed and sent to ATM
- Receiving and approving the orders from customer
- Sending orders to our supplier (ATM)
- Following orders until shipment
- Order verification, orders need to be compliant with ATM specifications, if orders are not compliant, the assistant will contact the supply clerk responsible for the order, to ask for the modifications
- Keeping an eye on the modifications that might be sent by the customers’ supply clerk, and forwarding them to ATM
- Answering any ATM inquiries regarding the orders, or inquiries
- Shipment supervision, answering any inquiries on shipments, shipment delays
- Link with logistics partners, ATM and the transport supplier in order to optimize and control the activities, also supervising that transport is optimised
- Maintain a complete and up to date database of orders
- Invoicing the customer and account reconciliation in SAP
- Preparing the payment request of supplier (ATM) in SAP
- Support China team in the process of checking the invoices received from suppliers, cross-checking with the order database, asking for clarifications to suppliers
The ideal candidate:
- 1+ years of experience in admin, operations or customer care roles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP system
- Exceptional communication skills in French and English
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office including Excel & PowerPoint
- Willing to join a fast-paced and growing company.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines on time.
- Self-discipline, able to work effectively remotely, when required.
About ZURU Edge
ZURU Edge is an award-winning company that designs, develops, manufactures and markets new generation brands to better serve modern consumers. Moving with the energy, direction and pace of today’s world, ZURU Edge is disrupting stale categories and leading them into the 21st century by creating brands driven by purpose, innovation and data.
Part of the ZURU Group, we are on a quest to reimagine tomorrow from A to Z. Founded in 2003, ZURU has rapidly grown and now spans three core divisions—toys, consumer goods and construction. With over 5,000 team members in over 30 global locations, ZURU is perfectly placed to continue building its reputation as one of the fastest-growing and most disruptive companies in the world.
Get to know us a little better by checking out @lifeatzuru on Instagram or visit us at www.zuru.com