Full-time - Remote
Zyper helps brands connect with their fans, and fans connect with each other. Our founder Amber Atherton leveraged a brand community to grow and sell her online jewelry brand, and started Zyper to help other companies do the same. The team started in London in 2017, but quickly moved to Palo Alto to participate in Y Combinators’s Winter 2018 program. As brands like Lyft, Unilever, and Dior used Zyper to grow, the company attracted the attention of top investors like Forerunner Ventures and Talis Capital.
Today, Zyper is a distributed team of 30 people. While our HQ is in San Francisco, our product and engineering team members live in Oakland, NYC, Colombia, Portugal, and Romania.
You’ll be responsible for uncovering the keys to success within our Sales Team. Through management of Salesforce and data analysis, you will understand our sales and marketing funnels inside and out. You’ll partner with Sales, Finance, and Ops to produce accurate forecasts, pipeline reports, and ensure that the executive team is up to date with key sales metrics. We’re looking for a team player to monitor performance, propose solutions to improve revenue generation, and influence how Zyper’s reps approach key markets.
Who you are:
- You’re an analytical numbers person who is always trying to quantify the shape and size of a problem.
- You are solution oriented and collaborative - you know how to simplify your analysis for sales folks of all levels!
- You are a strong communicator who can seamlessly interface with both executives and peers.
This is an opportunity to:
- Get in the trenches and join a rocketship as we are taking off. You’ll report into our Head of Sales and play a critical role in optimizing our sales processes to help propel the company to Series B.
- Manage metrics - monitor ACV, sales cycle length, conversion rates, and individual rep performance.
- Dive deep into Salesforce - build out reports, dashboards, and recommendations that enable decision making at the executive level.
- Join a fast-paced stable startup at the right time. You’ll be an early employee of a hard working team - set on our mission to create a technology layer that connects brands to their fans and helps foster community.
What you'll do:
- Work directly with key sales leaders on critical strategic, organizational and operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity and operational efficiency. Structure and execute on these projects by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses and developing final recommendations.
- Lead data quality and integrity efforts in Salesforce, drive operational excellence within sales, and enable the team with actionable data insights and reports.
- Analyze our sales and marketing funnels for optimization areas, bottlenecks, and strengths; develop solutions and plans with our Head of Sales and monitor performance changes.
- Partner with our Account Executives and SDRs to gather quantitative and qualitative data points to improve our sales processes.
- Improve data hygiene in our CRM system through daily maintenance and proactive cleanup efforts
- Ensure timely and accurate lead routing and assignment
- Maintain existing and develop new reports and dashboards in Salesforce that provide a transparent view into the weekly, monthly, and quarterly trends of our Sales Team.
- Define metrics and benchmarks for “good” and “bad” rep performance.
- Collaborate with Finance & Ops on high quality, accurate, and consistent revenue forecasting.
- Manage the annual and quarterly planning processes, which include the development of the channel business plan, operating model, customer segmentation and resource allocation.
- Communicate recommendations to sales leadership and the broader organization.
People you'll work with:
- Head of Sales
- Account Executives
- Sales Development Representatives
- Operations Lead
What we value:
- 2+ years experience in sales operations and/or in an analytical role (management consulting or investment banking a plus).
- Expertise in Salesforce and Google Sheets (lightweight coding abilities in SQL, R, Python a plus).
- An analytical problem solver who loves a challenge - you always come with solutions and bring proposals along with your questions.
- Serious hustle and drive, who wants to play in a team, but has a track record of taking initiative and delivering results independent of management and large resources.
Some of our benefits include:
- Global and remote friendly team
- Employer paid healthcare premiums (~90%+)
- Vision and Dental