Customer Support Representative (Latin America)
Customer Experience (CX) – CX Representatives /
Flight builds remote-first customer support teams for growing startups who put people first. Through a mix of team staffing and consultation, we partner with everyone from early-stage founders making their first support hire to established leaders scaling their teams to help them run outstanding customer experience programs.
We're on a mission to globalize access to careers in customer experience and advance a human-centered model that supports our community of clients, customers, and employees alike.
We’re looking for customer support representatives who share our values of service, inclusion, trust, and cooperation and who are excited about providing top-notch support to our clients and their customers.
Our current list of supported countries in LATAM includes: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Honduras, Mexico, Peru, and Venezuela. We pay a competitive salary based on your years of experience and location. We can only support ACH or Wire Transfers into a bank account. If you do not currently have a bank account you can set one up either through a local bank or an online bank such as Wise, Mercantil, Facebank, and Payoneer. These online bank accounts are safe and secure and allow you to receive USD and transfer to your local bank.
What you'll do
- Handle customer inquiries via live chat, email, and/or phone to answer their questions and provide solutions
- Provide accurate information to customers by using a variety of digital tools
- Represent Flight to our clients in a professional and friendly manner
- Share suggestions for customer experience improvements with your team and client
- Work to meet and exceed productivity and quality goals
- Answer technical questions and file bug reports
What we look for
- Prior customer support experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English (additional languages are a plus!)
- A high level of empathy and emotional intelligence
- Ability to be independent and work with minimal supervision, while also being a collaborative team player
- Top-notch problem solving skills
- A growth-learning mindset and the disposition to learn
- Able and willing to work full-time between the hours of 7:00 am - 1:00 am EST (Don't worry—we won't ask you to work 18 hours a day. We schedule folks for 9 hour shifts with a 1 hour lunch and two 15-minute breaks within those hours)
- Able to work Saturday and Sunday
What we offer
- A flexible, remote work environment
- Global community of talented teammates joined by a passion for helping others and commitment to supporting one another’s success
- Learning and development programs so you can keep growing your skills and career
- Early stage startup with lots of opportunity for ownership and impact
- Paid time off
Flight is an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.