LeadershipXP Central Internship
LeadershipXP Internship – LeadershipXP Central Internship
At Life.Church, we’ve devoted ourselves to the same mission for over two decades: leading people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. That’s why we don’t just hire interns—we empower leaders. Leaders who are ready to do anything short of sin to reach people who don’t know Christ. Leaders who laugh hard, loud, and often. Leaders who always bring their best, because our mission is too important to settle for anything less!
The LeadershipXP Central Internship is designed to help young adults develop as leaders spiritually, personally, and professionally. LeadershipXP is currently seeking young adults (ages 21–30) who are excited about developing under some of the best leaders in ministry and working in a team environment that encourages personal and professional growth.
If you are a hard-working, driven, teachable young leader who is passionate about the mission and vision of Life.Church, keep reading.
- Internship start dates: January 2019 (Application deadline: October 31) May 2019 (Application deadline: March 1) September 2019 (Application deadline: June 12)
- Central Operations internships are four months long
- Internships are up to 40 hours a week
- Interns will develop spiritually, personally, and professionally through development calls, staff training events, and other ministry opportunities
Applicants can choose from a wide range of areas they’re interested in, including:
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Financial Operations
- Spaces and Places
- Tech AVL
- Training and Development
- Filmmaking and Production
- Graphic Design
- Content Development
- Marketing and Communication
- Software Engineering
- Data Analysis & Visualization
- IT (Hardware, Infrastructure, Server)
- Online Ministry Leadership
- UI/UX Design
- Strategy/Project Management
- And more!
Remember, this isn’t your average internship. So, we’ll really love it if:
- You have a calm face that masks a brain working at warp speeds
- Your idea of an internship has way more to do with making a difference than making copies
Full-time Interns earn $10 per hour and are considered temporary employees of Life.Church.
This internship is located at the Life.Church Central Office in Edmond, OK.